Dancing Lessons II

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world."

― Voltaire

"What took you two so long?" Pedro asked sternly when Fiona and Rhowette finally graced the music room with their presence.

They both grinned at Pedro before shrugging and walking towards their dance partners.

"Hello again Halo girl." Philip smirked when Rhowette came to a stop in front of him.

"Halo girl?"

"Yh...you have that whole halo thing going for you with your golden blonde hair. Haven't I explained this to you before?"

"You probably have, but I don't remember." She shrugged.

"Silence people, and please get into your positions." Pedro instructed.

Step by step they moved. A shift of feet here, another there. A dip and a turn and the occasional stepping on toes until everyone fell into the pattern of the music and the movements.

After an hour of dancing Pedro finally dismissed the class.

Rhowette and Philip heard the relief and hushed whispers around them but they were still locked in their bubble. They had barely felt the time slip by as they danced and they reluctantly came to a stop at the sound of Pedro's voice.

They did not let go of each other immediately. Rhowette looked into Philips eyes and noted that there had been a significant shift. It was not physical per say but she just felt it. As though they had bonded over the time he told her about his past.

"Go on a date with me."

"What?" Rhowette asked snapping out of her reverie.

"Go on a date with me." Philip repeated softly with a grin.

Rhowette mentally face palmed. What's with men and thinking they could just order females around.

"Is it an order?" She asked sarcastically.

"What no..." Philip let out a frustrated breath. "Will you please go out on a date with me?"

Rhowette smirked. That was more like it.

"I would love to."

Philip let out a breath of relief.

"Damn, that was hot." Daniel chipped in.

"Tell me about it," Fiona added fanning her face. "It's called girl power dearest brother."

Philip growled in annoyance at the two of them and looked around the music room only to realize that there only the four of them had been left behind.

"By the way, when's the date?" Fiona asked thoughtfully.

Philip grinned. "How about an unofficial one right now."

"Right now?" Rhowette asked in surprise.

"Yhup."

Daniel grinned at his best friend and turned to leave, knowing his sister was about to have a fit.

"What do you mean by right now? You need to take her on a proper date at least the first time, not just some spontaneous rendezvous."

Philip totally ignored Fiona, causing her to seethe as he looked expectantly at Rhowette.

"Rhowette, please tell me you won't agree to this sudden spontaneously conceived first date. This is more like an adventure."

"Exactly, more like an adventure, plus he did say it's an unofficial date. So I don't mind going." Rhowette responded.

Fiona face palmed, "At least let her dress up or something."

"Nope. She looks fine this way. Plus she does not need to dress up for where we are going."

"Argghh...fine." Fiona stated.

"You are acting like a mother hen, you know?"

"Whatever Phil, just make sure this unofficial thingy counts and please don't stay up too late. We still have training in the morning." Fiona threatened, and then she turned to smile and wiggle her brows mischievously at Rhowette, "have fun Rhow."

"Whatever Fii." Rhowette stuck out her tongue childishly before walking with Philip out of the room and out of the house.

"So where exactly are we going?" Rhowette asked once they had stepped outside.

"You'll see."

They headed towards the woods and as they stepped through Philip suddenly shredded his clothes as he shifted into his wolf form.

For a moment Rhowette was freaked out at the sudden transformation but she quickly calmed down when the wolf came close to her with obvious familiarity. She could recognize this big brown wolf anywhere, considering how he had once infiltrated her dream.

Philemon nudged her with his wet until Rhowette finally understood and climbed unto his back. He seemed to growl lowly before looking back to throw her a wolfish grin as though saying hold on tight. Within seconds he took off, flying through the woods and narrowly dodging trees, He was fast, very fast and Rhowette had to hold on tight by literally hugging his furry body tightly with her eyes shut.

When the wind around her had stilled, and the hoot of an owl nearby fell on her ears, Rhowette knew they had come to a stop. Slowly she opened her eyes and gasped when she took in the sight before her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys. Soooo sorry for how long it took to update.Stuff just went haywire these past few days. Any way, where do you think this unofficial date is headed? Let me know what you think. Please Vote, comment and share. Thanks guys. Much love.

KellaYebba <3