Phase

"The honeymoon phase always ends, for everyone." - Rose Leslie

The past month had been pure bliss in Rhowette's books. She had barely been able to keep her hands to herself after thoroughly experiencing the euphoric realm of lovemaking. Philip had not been any better at keeping his exploring hands from doing wonderfully fierrotic things to her body. Things that could move her very soul to an all time high in a different dimension, like a roller coaster ride that left her out of breath, dizzy and assiduously disoriented once her soul returned to her heated body that ended up coated in a thick sheen of sweat. But she definitely could not complain since these liberties his hands took brought her immense satisfaction.

She glanced out of her window seat in the private jet and sighed with content. She was as clueless about their destination as she was the first time she had climbed unto this flying contraption, but with Philip beside her she could go blind folded with him anytime, anyway. Their initial trip had brought them to the gleaming waters of la seine, upon which the majestic industrial prowess of the French, La Tour Eiffel, basked under the enchanting rays of the harvest moon. And their time spent in the city of love had been nought but absolutely breathtaking.

"I sincerely hope your thoughts are centered on me?" Philip breathed into her ears, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Always," she smiled as she turned to meet his lips with hers.

They had barely pulled apart when the jet suddenly shook. Rhowette yelped and held unto her seat tightly.

Philip chuckled, "I'm sure its just turbulence angel. Just relax." And he leaned in to try to kiss her to distraction when he was suddenly ripped out of his seat and away from her.

Rhowette opened her eyes which had shut on their own accord in anticipation of Philip's kiss only to find her husband firmly held unto the cabin wall and seemingly struggling against invisible shackles. She screamed and unbuckled her seat belt to run into the next cabin, calling out to the flight attendants for help. But somehow, she couldn't step out of her cabin. It was like an invisible force field had sealed them off from the rest of the plane.

"Help!!" she screamed, hitting her hands against the seemingly empty doorway.

"Help!! Please!!! Is anybody there?" She turned to look at Philip who looked like he was being choked. She whimpered at the sight and let out a broken help. She turned to hit against the force field again when something hard smacked into her head. She vaguely heard Philip screaming before she succumbed to the blackness.

  ****************************************************************************************************

Daniel held down a struggling Philip.

"Let me out of here. I need to find her." He screamed at Daniel. Daniel could feel the frustration rolling off Philip but he couldn't let him out of the hospital bed in his state.

Philip was flown to the pack house on a red eyed flight after landing in Greece, which was supposed to be the second destination for his honeymoon. He had been in a state of coma for over a week, and the pack doctors had not been able to do anything until the arrival of Munira, one of the most powerful witches. Her arrival had brought a positive turn in Philip's state of health.

"Philip calm down."

Alpha Gregory spoke authoritatively to his son, causing him to reluctantly lay back, even though the strain on Philip's face showed that he was trying to fight her.

"They've got her dad. I failed her, I failed them."

"For now, they should be safe. Everyone has been notified and we are doing everything in our power to find Rhowette."

"But I need to be out there, searching for my mate. Phil is literally ripping me to shreds inside." He screamed, only to be silenced by a sudden growl from the doorway,

"You promised to keep my daughter safe Philip. So do tell me how in the moon goddess name you lost my daughter?"