Blurred- Updated

Everything was fine.

A mother and a father. An older brother. A little sister. The perfect family

Happy day. It was Sunny...of course we took a family walk in the woods. We like to Enjoy- no- Enjoy the weather.

She saw something.

Dad said mum saw something. T̬̠̘̈̈̕a̙͛l͎̈́l͖̩̒̂͢͠.̳̫͋͑ ...Faceless.

She died. By her own hands. F̼̭̠̖̏̔͂͘e̹͓͑̐ȁ͚̦̚ŗ̳̽̏ ̨̨̳͎̦̆͛͊̄̒. Its not the tall man's fault...that's what I was told...

Dad looked after us... But he too soon left us. His face was scrunched like he held a grudge.

To his own children..

We thought Dad was Missing. For a long time. He was never found. But big brother kept searching.

Nothing.

Not found yet. But not dead.

H͇̖̰́̓̌̾͢ő͇̤̭̞̒̓̂p̟̦̃͞ef̭̤̣̦͒̑͂̎͠ͅų̤͍͖̗́̃̈͒͞l͓̙͈͙̄̎͊͆̃͟l̹͉͋͌y̰̗͊̉.

Now it's just us two.
Big brother refused to give up. 

Little me never understood. Have to rely on B̟̪͒̐ļ͒ǔ̧͙̖̇̌̌ͅr͔͙͛̅ŕ̖͔͗e̢̹̗͎̎̌̎̓d͈͓̋̾ memories.

Close. They're so C̣̿l̡̠̗̮̟͌͛̕͠͠ǫ̙̃̅͛ͅs̟̬̱̈́͘͠e̼͝ ͔̪̋̀͡ͅ.

Older brother and little sister...The perfect family.

W̻̮̼͚͆̆͝͡h͕̜͂͝o͙̖͛̏?

B̬̓ȁ̛͉̬̖̪́̈̚ͅd ̗͚͉͖̘̇̅͂̓̒p̛̭̥̠̤͗̇̐̀͟e͔̦̯͚͙̽͗́͒̓o̫̱͛̚p̾͟l̛̪̘̻̐͡e͍̩̺͛͊̚ ̱̞͈̔̃̏͗͜ .Clueless me...

W̟̯̪̦͛́̑̾i̯̫̙͍̓̂̀̽t͕̭̦̮̂̈̋̊̄ͅẖ͘ ͕̱̉̅t̩̥̐̐h̤̞̜́͌́e͚͍͔̩͗͛̏͞m̦̐̈͟ ̬̙̣̊̔̅ṉ̟̾̽o͇̬̅͝w ̝̏̃͢.

D̬̒ȍ͖͌ͅe̲͍̿͠ṡ͉n̦̋'͖̯̹̒͋̾t̉ͅ ͔͑k͍͓̝͉̉̃̋̋nȏ͎̥̎w̧͓͑͞ ̩͉̭̐̈̑͟͝

bad men with one tall man.

The P̢͉͑́͟͞e͈̪̜̺̔̽͛̅r̥̒f̯̹̍̐e̬̲̯͚̔̀͘͞c̱͈̦̥͚͌͒̀͑̑t̖͓̬̗͊̈́̽͞ family

E̳̰̭̓͌̈v͇̞̩̗̄̋̅̈́ē͇r̼̦͔͚͕͋̈́̈́͒̀yt̢̰̱̽̎̒h̘͒î̺n̥̺̓͗g̤̼̠͙̃̆̍̈́ ̧̬̱̅̀͘i̗̭͂͠s̛̳̙͈͕͒̑̾̿͜ ̨̟̅̓́͢f̖͒ĭ̹n͇̓e.