That's All That Matters To Me

Start from the beginning

Oli: "Maybe I should be hanging around a little more, Actually make myself more of a presence rather than just sticking around a glass window."

????: "Or you can just be yourself and relax enjoying the music."

I looked over to see Lachlan take a seat beside me, The taller guy was still friends with everyone which was good for them, Yet fans were still dumb enough to pay attention to the fact that he hasn't got anything to do with the group itself.

Oli: "Surprised to see you turned up honestly."

Lachlan: "Because I said I wasn't interested in being apart of the group? Ah I kind of went through all that with the Pack years ago."

Oli: "And that went down so well didn't it."

I might not have been able to see much in the room aside from what the bright, colorful lights would spin throughout the room, Timing itself with the music as it lit up parts of the room at a time. But while my vision was minimal, I could see the shame on Lachy's face.

Oli: "Do they know it was all just a rumour fabricated to pull you guys down?"

Lachlan: "I've tried to tell them but it's hard to change something when it's personal you know?"

I shuffled myself over to his now sitting form as I let my head rest on his shoulder, Still feeling the vibrations and enjoying the music, But I dunno. Being comfortable with someone always helped.

Oli: "Why aren't you hanging around with everyone else?"

Lachlan: "I wanted to see how you were doing."

Oli: "You know I'm a taken man Lachy. You're a good friend though, I'm glad I got to meet you. I'm sorry if I've ever become a burden to you."

Lachlan: "Never a burden mate, But I'm getting a few death glares from him so I might make my stay short."

Oli: "He'll get over it eventually, I mean he and I have been together for a few months now, I'm sure the jealousy stage will pass."

Lachlan: "Do you get jealous?"

Oli: "I get jealous a lot over everything, I know people don't see it as a very good trait, But trust me, It's good to me. Being able to be jealous let's me be a bit more aware of everything. I feel like if you are in a relationship, And they say they aren't jealous of something involving you spending time with someone else, Then they aren't right for you. There is a certain level of jealousy combined with the understanding that people have a life outside of their significant other you know."

Lachlan: "Socrates over here."

Oli: "I'm surprised you got the reference, You always come off as dumb in your videos."

Lachlan: "Oi fuck off."

Laughing along with him still helped me to feel better about myself. I felt more comfortable.

Lachlan: "Think he's going to be ready to tell people he's bi?"

Oli: "He already has, We haven't exactly hid our relationship. And me being friends with James, Kath and now Liv and Elliott helped. Grace even has me helping out in some way or another so I'm not just watching it all transpire."

Lachlan: "Oh right, You haven't had anything to do with YouTube have you?"

Oli: "Nope, imagine this, I had to almost quit my job Teaching since the students found out I was friends with the creators they watched."

Lachlan: "You're a teacher?"

Oli: "Yeah it's a bit funny don't you think? But As I said, I almost had to quit because the students found out I was good friends with these guys, Then uh, Well he came out to my school and spoke at a routine assembly to talk about his job and how it worked out for him."