34: Discovered Daddy Kink

Start from the beginning

My eyes went wide and I gasped pulling my hand back. I had never called someone daddy before. I wasn't sure how Taehyung would feel about it as his expression matched mine. In the same instant however, I felt his cock throb as soon as the word left my mouth.

I cocked my head. "Do you like it when babygirl calls you Daddy?" I felt him throb again and I knew the name was affecting him. I started to move very sensually against him letting my wet lips drag across his shaft. "Mmmm..." I moaned. "Daddy, you're so hard. Please...please fuck me."

"Fuck!" He breathed out. He grabbed my hips lifting me up slightly positioning himself right at my entrance. He pulled me down hard and I gasped hard. "GOD! You're so wet!"

"Oh fuck Daddy....fuck!"

He lifted me still bending his knees. I took hold of the headboard above us gripping hard. Taehyung held on to me as he used all his force and energy to fuck up into me. His balls slapped my ass as out hips collided and at that angle my clit hit his pelvis. It was like something in him took over and the only way for him to get out whatever it was that he was holding on to was fucking me into submission.

My mouth hung open, and I panted heavily, groaning as he moved in and out of me. My arms became weak and I had to grip onto his forearms to hold on to the ride I was getting.

"FUCK! Babygirl you are so tight...so fucking wet...so good...oh my god." He moved and twisted us so he was hovering above me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was thrusting hard. "Who do you belong to?!" he demanded.

"Y-you." I gasped out.

The orgasm in me was building fast and even the touch he gave me was arousing. Every skin on skin contact caused my body to shiver in pleasure.

"Fuck, your pussy is so good." He groaned. "This pussy is mine, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"My pussy!" he shouted again. "Fuck! Who's pussy is this!?"

"Oh my god Taehyung!" I shouted. He started to thrust faster and faster.

"Who's pussy, babygirl?! Who's pussy?"

"Your's daddy....all yours!"

With one last hard thrust the coil in my stomach snapped and I groaned out loudly, shouting Taehyung's name. He also shouted my name as he came hard, throbbing inside of me. His body shook as he continued to pump into me prolonging both of our orgasms. My eyes were shut tight, and I felt the delicious ache between my legs leave me satisfied. I felt him lower himself pressing his forehead against mine. His breathing was heavy matching my own, the sweat that soaked his hair dripped onto my face and I didn't care one bit. He pulled out of me and moved to roll next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"That...was so...hot." He breathed out swallowing afterwards. "You are so...amazing. God I love you." He said kissing me. "Thank you for...saying that."

I giggled. "Daddy?"

He smiled. "Yeah, that. Holy shit...I didn't know I had a daddy kink."

I kissed him again. "We will save that for rainy days okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah...I'm good with that."

That night we cuddled in our own mess. Neither of us wanted to move to shower, so we agreed to do it in the morning. I woke up with his arms tightly around me, his face tucked into my neck. I could feel his soft breath against my neck and it was so relaxing. I felt at peace, and loved.

I moved a little making him stir and wake up. When he cracked his eyes open and saw me, his smile spread across his face, and his white teeth shined brightly. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning." I smiled back. "Ready to shower?"

"Oh god yes." He groaned stretching. "I'm actually a little sore."

"YOU are sore. I cant move." I said giggling to myself.

"I'm sorry baby." He smiled. "I'll carry you to the bathroom."

He lifted me and we soaked in the warm water together. Once we made our way down stairs we saw Yoongi and Jimin, and Jin and Namjoon, sitting at the table eating breakfast.

Jimin looked up and smirked at me, then he turned to Taehyung.

"Hey, Daddy." He smirked.

The rest of the boys at the table started laughing and Tae looked like a deer in headlights. I giggled and took a plate of food sitting next to him. "Don't you call Yoongi, Oppa?" I said taking the first bite.

The rest of the table went silent as they stared at the couple. Tae laughed sitting on my other side, and we ate our breakfast, in peace.