-❤-

Jungkook and Taehyung just done with their arcade date and now both of them are at a restaurant.

Jungkook bring Taehyung to the mall first and buy a tuxedo for Taehyung and himself,after both of them are now looking good in tuxedo,Jungkook wasting no time to bring Taehyung to the restaurant.

"Welcome to The Lounge Restaurant sir,Have you make any reservation??"ask the waiter politely.

"Reservation under Jeon Jungkook please"reply Jungkook as he pull his mask down.

The waiter gasp.

"Ohh..you're that BTS member that call our manager..Follow me sir"say the waiter as he lead Taehyung and Jungkook to their eating room which is private and the most expensive one in the restaurant.

Taehyung gasp by how fancy the room look before Jungkook immediately bring him to the table and pull the chair for him to sit.

"Thank you"Say Taehyung shyly.

"You're welcome my prince"

"You food will be here soon"say the waiter before he bow to Jungkook and Taehyung and left.

As soon as the waiter out,Taehyung look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook..this restaurant is too expensive,you know that I don't need all of this right??..I'm okay with that line cafe..I don't like it when you spend your money to me"

Jungkook take Taehyung hand and kiss it.

"Baby..I know..but as your lover, I don't mind spending all my money to you..and also my darling..this is for you"

Jungkook hand Taehyung a bouquet of his favorite flower.

"Oh my god!! It so pretty!! Thank you Jungkook..I love it.."

"Most welcome honey"Reply Jungkook.

Taehyung smile and put the flower next to him before he take his phone out and take the flower picture so he can post it on his instagram story.

Taehyung scrolling through the instagram until he saw Jungkook post.

BTS_Jungkook

Liked by P.jimin95,Bangtan_Jin and 5,274,026 others.

BTS_Jungkook Your beautiful smile and pretty eyes attracted me to you,but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.You're the best thing that happened to me❤