"Is that what the old man wanted?" Yoongi asked.

"He wanted more of a good luck charm...so kind of."

"Did you give it to him?"

"Kind of." I smiled.

"Noona?" Namjoon asked.

"I did...but it isn't as strong as the items I have given others in the past. It will work, but not as well as he wants. Plus the promise he made will be enforced...he wont even remember that he has a daughter by the end of tomorrow."

"Thank the lord." Namjoon breathed out.

"I better go talk to Taehyung." I said breathing out. "I'll see you guys later."

I hugged Yoongi and Jimin as they were going to go to bed and sleep in the spare bedroom. I walked up the stairs slowly and opened Tae's door walking inside.

"Hey." I said sitting next to him.

He leaned back on the bed closing his eyes and rubbing his face. "Everything work out okay?"

"Yeah. He wont be back."

"That's good."

"Taehyung...it wasn't that I didn't trust you. I just...I don't want that toxic man anywhere near you. I didn't want him to talk to you, or look at you. I just....I know you don't need protection, but this was the only way that I could protect you from him. I'm sure, you'd do the same for me if the roles were reversed."

"Probably."

"So are you mad at me?"

"No."

"You are so convincing." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I just." He sat up and turned to me. "I know that you and Namjoon hyung have a past...and I know that there is nothing going on between you now, and I know he is with my brother. But it kind of hurt my feelings that you wanted him to stay with you and not me. I know he's known you longer, and I know that he knows, and has known longer, I just wish you would have picked me."

I never thought about it that way, and I guess I more than understood why he felt that way. "Okay." I replied. "Next time it will be you." I said and he turned to me. "You will always be my number one choice."

"Thank you, Noona."

I leaned in and kissed him softly. "Are we good now?" I asked him.

His facial expression changed quickly and he smirked. "No."

"What?"

"You still are getting punished." He said.

I couldn't reply before his mouth was pressed to mine in a heated, wet kiss. He pushed me into the bed until my back hit the mattress. I moaned into his mouth cupping his face in my hand. He bit my bottom lip causing my core to throb slightly.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked whispering against his lips.

"Nothing, you wont like." He chuckled.

"I like the sounds of that."

He moved and discarded my dress from my body. He groaned soaking in the sight of my black lace bra and the matching lace panties. "Fuck...I love your body." He dipped his head and kissed my stomach moving his lips up until he got to my chest. "As sexy as this is..." he said dragging his finger along the lining of the lace. "It needs to come off so I can see those beautiful breasts you have."

"Then take it off." I smirked.

He smiled and reached both of his hands behind me making my back arch slightly. It didn't take him long to rid me of the fabric and his mouth to meet my pink nipple. He grazed his teeth around it and bit it lightly causing me to throb again.

"Stop teasing me!" I whined. He then took my nipple whole using his tongue to flick around it. He sucked as he did so causing me to groan out. With everything that happened down stairs, I wanted nothing more than to have him take me, hard.

He let go of my nipple and continued to use his tongue circling down my body. He pulled my lace panties down and used his tongue to trace the lower lips of my womanhood flicking my clit the same way he did my nipple.

"You taste so good." He mumbled into me.

"Punish me Tae!" I breathily called out. He lifted his head and raised an eye brow to me.

"What?"

"Punish me." I replied. "Show me what a naughty girl I've been."

He climbed up me capturing my lips in a heated kiss. It was a short lived kiss as he pulled back pulling his shirt from his body. I could get used to seeing his nakedness. He then pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his hard thick cock to me and I felt myself throb....again. And hard.

He grabbed on to my thighs pulling me so that my legs were hanging of the bed. He came between my legs kissing below my breasts and on my stomach. When he leaned up he had a menacing look on his face.

"Babygirl, you were such a naughty girl." He said slamming his cock down on my pussy. It hit directly on my clit cauing a jolt of pleasure to run through my body. "Naughty, naughty girl." He said hitting me with his cock between words.

"Fuck!" I let out feeling so turned on.

He then started to run the tip of his cock between my wet folds groaning at the sensation. "You don't get to cum." He started.

"What?"

"Shhh shh, babygirl. Let me finish talking." I whined a bit as he continued to light push into me, but only slightly. I nodded so he could continue. "You don't get to cum by my cock...you have to wait for my tongue." He smirked as he pushed a little further into my pussy. "If you cum...you get spankings." Then he slammed into me so hard I almost sat all the way up, but instead he pushed me back down. "Stay down there baby...be good and take your punishment."

He started to thrust hard holding on to my waist as he thrusted. The force and power he used with each thrust had me gasping with each hit. My breasts bounced so hard I could feel a tingling in my nipples.

"OH FUCK! Oh fuck oh fuck!" I could feel the coil in my stomach tighten already and I honestly wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold out.

"Play with yourself baby." He grunted out. "Pinch your nipples."

I did as he asked and the stimulation was overpowering. I squeezed my eyes shut tight trying to hold back the orgasm that was edging to get out.

"OH yeah fuck...baby you look so hot doing that." He started to thrust harder. "Fuck...play with your clit."

"If, I d-do that...I w-wont be able...to hold...b-back."

He brought one hand down and slapped the outside of my thigh give me a slight sting and making me gasp out. "Did I ask you?" he growled.

He started to slow down his thrusting and he took long strides pushing in hard hitting my spot each time.

"N-no." I mumbled out as I reach down for my clit.

"Fuck yeah...that's it baby....use two fingers." I started to rub my clit, but not to Tae's standards. "Circle it baby....circle your clit." I did as he asked and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out.

He thrusted extra hard, and even faster bringing my climax to a peak.

"OH FUCK! TAEHYUNG!" I shouted as my orgasm hit me hard. I continued to circle my clit as Tae continued to thrust his cock into me in a unreal strength. I could hear him chuckle through my orgasm, then groan as he followed after.

He slowed down to a stop but kept himself inside of me. He laughed slightly and when I opened my eyes he was smirking. "You came." He said. "Bad, girl."