'Waaleykum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatu. Welcome mon fils'

'Asalaam alaikum Papa.' Aqsa greeted after the men were done and her father in law warmly continued the conversation as they walked in.

In a minute they were joined with Maryam and Umm Youssef after hugs and kisses they now sat talking. Youssef in a deep conversation with his father, in french. Aqsa couldn't get anything apart from the Oui.
She on the other hand was balancing entertaining Maryam and sharing with her mother in law.
'There's a talk this weekend in sha Allah if you want to join Maman.' Aqsa told her mother in law.

'Tell me about it sweetheart.'

And she told her about it. Apparently she knew the speaker not by name but she's seen videos of him and she liked his lectures.

Immediately Umm Youssef told her husband about him and Youssef just looked at Aqsa, hoping she'd see how quick his mother always included her husband. Raising a brow at her , she rolled her eyes at him dramatically and he laughed. She had seen how beautiful their relationship was and she really wanted it for herself too, in sha Allah one day.

They walked to the dining table where the food was set.

'Aqsa after dinner, can you help me choose what I should wear at Elsa and Rada's birthdays? This weekend?'

'Ofcourse habibty I will.' She said with a smile.

'Oh see Youssef  I finally have someone who understands me. Who needs you now!'

She had always craved sisterhood ,  well her mother wasn't that old, she was quite young if you'd ask Aqsa but oh well, Maryam was just 13 so...

'Oh I know exactly where I come in the picture. And please don't steal my wife from me with this sisterhood of yours.'

'Just a matter of time brother, just a matter of time.' She stuck her tongue at him as she made a funny face.

'Darling please choose the worst outfits for her.'

'Ohhh you wouldn't dare.' She narrowed her eyes at him.

Their parents were just watching their exchange laughing. They had always raised their children to be fond of each other. After dinner, Youssef, helped Aqsa and his mother with the dishes then Aqsa and Maryam went to choose clothes and pray as he and his father made their way to the masjid.

After an amazing evening at Youssef's parents house , Aqsa and Youssef went back to their home. In bed, Aqsa started the conversation as she snuggled into Youssef's embrace. Almost immediately he brushed her hair and circled her petite frame.

'Your parents have a very great relationship Mashallah. Everytime we go I'm just in awe. Must have been great growing up seeing all of that.'

'Alhamdulillah, well it's not perfect and they've gone through a lot before I was born. But Alhamdulillah they are the happiest now.'

'Really?' She looked up to look into his eyes.

'Yes princesse. Maybe there wouldn't be a Youssef rightnow but Alhamdulillah.'

'Well tell me about it.'

He smiled looking at her glowing eyes. Her small pointed nose, her rosy lips and blushy cheeks all so close to him. Oh how beautiful was his wife. How bad did he want to have babies with her.