31: We're All Alright

Start from the beginning

I lightly tapped him on his arm and he pulled me in closer. He pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue in my mouth causing my lower stomach to twist. His hands were pressed against my back holding me to his body tightly.

"Tae." I mumbled into the kiss. He moved down to my jaw and then to my neck sucking on my favorite spot. "Ooooohhh....fuck....Taehyung..."

Just as he lifted me by my thighs pinning me to the wall next to us, the doorbell rang. I couldn't stop the giggle from erupting from my throat at the annoyed groan he let out. He pulled his head up and looked into my eyes. "You are in for it later." He said.

I nodded and kissed him quick one more time before he let me down to my feet. I pulled my black dress down so it flowed nicely to my knees and Taehyung smirked at me. "What?" I asked as he slowly walked backwards to the door.

"I just really like when you wear dresses."

He then turned and opened the door for the guests to arrive. It wasn't a raging party of course, but there was Yoongi, and Jimin, Hoseok, who gave me a huge hug when he saw me. He introduced me to his and Jimin's 3rd choreographer Jungkook. He was so incredibly handsome. His jet black hair fell above his eyes and he had a smoldering look to him that made me swallow hard.

"It's very nice to meet you Jungkook. How are you liking Big Hit?"

"I love it. Jimin and Hobi have been great." He said with a smile so wide I don't think he was just talking about the job.

"I'm glad, don't let Hoseok give you too much trouble though." I said smirking.

He caught on. "Oh, I can handle it."

Just then Jin finally arrived since Namjoon when to pick him up. BamBam and Yogyeom showed up, and right after them I saw Jackson holding hands with a smiling Mark. I knew they would be good together. I leaned against the wall crossing my arms as they walked in. Jackson was looking around the room until he stopped when he saw me. He turned to Mark saying something, and Mark nodded walking off to talk with Namjoon. Jackson made his way over to me, with a very sad expression.

"Hey." He said once he made it to me. He let himself smile slightly and I uncrossed my arms.

"Hey you." I smiled.

"Um...I really owe you an apology." He said.

"No you don't." I smiled. "I'm not upset about what happened, and I see you're with someone now." I said pointing to the man that was talking to my best friend.

He smiled turning to look then looked back to me. "I do owe you an apology. What I did was disrespectful and you didn't deserve that kind of treatment."

"You're right....but I hold no grudges."

Just then Tae walked up to us, interrupting, by planting a kiss softly on my lips. "Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey." I replied smirking.

He turned to face Jackson who was looking down. "Do I know  you?" He asked him.

What an ass.

Jackson looked up and reached his hand out. "My name is Jackson."

"Oh...are you the one who was on a date with my Noona?"

He nodded and turned back to me. "He IS really good looking." He smirked and turned to Tae. "I hope you both have a great new year."

He walked away and made his way back to Mark wrapping his arms around him. I smiled and turned to Taehyung. "That was rude." I laughed.

"That guys was a dick to you." He exasperated.

"But he just apologized."

"Oh."

"Now who's the dick?" I asked him.

"I'll give you dick."

"Stop!" I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You have to wait until after the ball drops."

"Baby my balls dropped along time ago."

"TAEHYUNG!" I laugh shouted.

He laughed with me and after he gave me a soft kiss on my lips he pulled me back to the rest of the party. People watching is fun. Yoongi was doting on Jimin and Jimin was eating it up; always refilling his drink as soon as he finished. It seemed as if they were dong much, better. Namjoon and Jin were talking with Jackson and Mark, both couples very handsy. As I turned I saw all the other couples and Taehyung pulled to have me sit on his lap. We talked about his photo shoot and how the launch was going to be exciting, and that's when I caught sight of Hoseok. I made Taehyung look by pointing and we watched our sunshine melt into a puddle.

He and Jungkook were both leaning facing each other on the wall opposite Tae and I. We could see Hoseok's hands shake as he lifted his drink to his lips, and Jungkook couldn't stop looking at Hobi's mouth. When he pulled his drink back down Hoseok started talking again and Jungkook kept leaning in closer and closer and closer until finally he pressed his lips on the older. It was a soft kiss...at first. Just a light peck with both of their eyes closed. Jungkook pulled back, only a little, their noses still touching. That's when Hoseok dropped his cup and wrapped his arms around Jungkook pulling him in for a much deeper, and needier kiss.

"How long has Hoseok been single?" Tae asked me.

"A long time." I said taking a drink myself.

"Huh....who knew he was into younger men." He mumbled.

"I guess that's another similarity between Hobi and I."

Tae smirked and turned back to me. "That's right, you are older." He started kissing on my exposed shoulder. I got up suddenly before allowing him to take it too far.

"The new year is only an hour way...you just...you be patient."

He turned his body completely to me and leaned forward. "I can be patient...but the longer I am the harder your punishment is going to be." He growled causing my insides to twist.

"Punished for what?" I asked.

"Being such a sexy, Noona." He smirked. "Tease."