Another authors note

hi everyone,

I'm really sorry but I won't be updating for another few weeks, because I have a lot of family issues and problems at school and I can't focus on writing the next chapter at the moment.

Here's a preview of the start of the next chapter though:

-

The sky has dimmed and has a light shade of pink through it. Also, more importantly, there are two tributes which I don't recognise underneath me.

"Do you want to set up camp here?" the boy asks.

"Yea might as well, I'm really tired anyway," the girl says.

I curse under my breath. There going to camp right under my tree? Fuck my life. Please don't light a fire, please.

"Hey maybe we should hide behind the bushes so people can't see us as much," the girl says.

"Yea that's a good idea."

They moved all their equipment, quite loudly, behind a wall of tall bushes. They start talking loudly and joking around. Ugh why are they so dumb.

After about an hour they went to sleep, but out of the corner of my eye I see a figure in the darkness. A person jumps up from a crouch position and slowly creeps towards the bush the pair are hiding behind.

Maybe he was hiding there the whole time. Did this person see me? I hope not.

-