Meeting the Innocent Lil' Yui!~

Start from the beginning

                                                                                (le pic of Yui >w<)

           Kirito approached the child and noticed that it was a little girl who appeared to be unconscious, we decided to bring her back to our home to rest. Although we were concerned that she lacked a cursor of any kind, we just assumed that it was some sort of glitch. We quickly deduced that she was not an NPC, as no harassment warning appeared when we moved her, nor a quest giver, since she did not have any sort of quest message, and thus we assumed she was a player, despite the NerveGear having an age restriction during setup. We didn't really want to stress over this today so we decided to try to deal with the matter the next day.

Time-skip~ by the Power of Sandwiches! :D

        The next day, the girl woke up and we learned that her name was Yui, however Yui did not seem to remember anything else, neither what she was doing in the forest nor who her parents were. Both me and Kirito tried to introduce themselves to Yui and took care not to upset her.

"My name is Kirito. And this is (Y/n)." Kirito said with a smile.

(btw (Mu:N) means messed up name :P)

"Kito and (Mu:N)." Yui had a thinking face on.

"Ki-ri-to. (Y-N)." Kirito slowly said our names again so she could comprehend it more easier.

"Kito. (Mu:N)" Yui than changed her expression as a questioning face as I keep giggling at the cute scene.

        However, after a couple more minutes of Yui pronouncing our name wrong, Kirito gave up and ask Yui what she rather call us. After a few moments thinking, Yui addressed "Kito" as "papa" and me as "mama". I had a blush on my face and Kirito looked surprised ,but we quickly accepted Yui as  our "daughter" and this newly formed family was overjoyed.

        While having lunch, "father" and "daughter" teased "mother" as Kirito gave Yui his extra spicy sandwich much to the latter's delight. Kirito then told me that they should have an extra spicy dinner, to which I refused because I didn't think that Yui could handle it, causing Kirito and Yui to laugh. Once Yui fell asleep after having lunch, I asked Kirito about what our next action should be. From the looks of Yui's current clothing, me and Kirito considered checking the 1st Floor, so we agreed that when Yui woke up, we would try visiting the Town of Beginnings for any sign of Yui's family or guardian.

Time-skip~ by all of the time-skips I put into this chapter XD

                                       (Le pic of the Almighty Teleport Gate ・+(*゜∀゜*)+・)

         Later that day, Kirito carried Yui on his back and went with me to the 1st Floor. When we arrived at the Teleport Gate in the Town of Beginnings and Kirito asked Yui if anything seemed familiar to her, she replied that she did not recognize anything. As we moved to the market area, we noticed that there was a lack of players in the market area, considering the number of surviving players living in the Town of Beginnings. Suddenly, we heard several screams and headed towards the location to investigate.

                                                                               (le pic of Sasha :P)

        When we arrived at the scene, we witnessed a bespectacled female player, named Sasha, trying to save a group of children who were being harassed by The Army players. They were arguing about some unpaid taxes, and The Army members demanded that Sasha and the children strip off their armor and leave all their equipment as payment to them. As Sasha was about to unsheathe her sword to confront them, me and Kirito jumped into the action to help.

                                                            (Le pic of The Army players (☆∀☆))

      While leaving Kirito to take care of Yui, I attacked the group leader of The Army players in full anger. Despite that players' hit points could not decrease while inside a city's <<AREA>>, they would still experience an unpleasant feedback of Sword Skills, which I made full use of. After I drove off the opposing players, the children gathered around to thank me. And let me tell you. they were adorable. I even showed them my (f/c) cat ears and tail, they were in awe and some petted my ears and tail.

        Suddenly, Yui started muttering about everyone's hearts and stated that she did not come from the 1st Floor but from a much darker place. Yui started panicking and a huge glitch-like phenomena occurred. After Yui cried out, she fell from Kirito's back and I managed to catch her before she hit the ground. Yui fell unconscious, leaving me and Kirito only to wonder what happened amongst ourselves.

{A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating in like 3 weeks. T-T I'm honestly not proud of myself because of this, but what can I say? My grandpa took a turn for the worst and he died. I wouldn't even call him my grandpa, he was my best friend from the beginning. I had the funeral 2 days ago and I had to let go of him. He was like that one best friend that u never wanted to let go of. I kinda went depressed because of this, I wasn't ready to let go. I understand that he doesn't want me to cry over him and he wanted for me to live a good life. I also can tell that he is watching over me now and he is proud of me moving on with him as my guardian angel. I'm ready to continue what I was doing and never give up on this story. Again, I'm sorry for not updating in lie 3 weeks/a month.                                Peace~