Revenge For A Broken Heart

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!!!  IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for the wait. My computer decided that I didn't want nor need internet. I also started school.

Valeria's POV

I walk to the arena to see Sif and Thor practice. Their practices and the most fun and interesting. I am almost there and run into Fandrall. He is standing against a wall with a girl on his side. She looks up and gives me a dirty look.

"Hey Fandrall," I say while passing by.

"Valeria," he replies huskily. I just roll my eyes. Fandrall may have charm, but he thinks even when he is with another girl that every women will fall to his feet. I walk into the arena and see they have just started to practice. As I watch I hear someone come up beside me. I look over and see Váli. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hello Lady Valeria. I came because I have some questions for you," he says after a moment.

"Alright, ask away," I reply.

"Do you love my father?" he asks me.

"Of course I do," I say back looking at him. He nods and then asks, "Do you know about my brother?" 

"I know he died young," I reply.

"He would love you and be happy that you and my father are together. He always wanted to be around my father, but I wanted to be around my mother. I want you to know, even though you already asked, that I am happy you and my father are together it's time he finds the love of his life," he tells me. I smile and pull Váli into a hug. I tell him quietly, "I never want to replace your mother or try to." He nods his head and when we both pull away he smiles at me and we go back to watching the practice. 

~~~~~~

Loki had to talk with Odin almost all day. So, after the battle practices I went to see Frigga. She was in her room reading when I knocked on the door. She came over and opened it and smiled brightly to see me. She moves aside and lets me in.

"Hello Frigga," I say.

"Hello Valeria, what brings you here?" She asks.

"Just came to hang out with you if that's ok," I say while walking in and shutting the door.

"Of course!" she says with excitement. We spent the whole day talking. She loved that I was a science geek like my father. Frigga told me stories of Loki and Thor when they were younger and how they would pull pranks together. We had a lot of fun. I found out Loki had left the palace with Thor for awhile so I went to Hemidall and talked with him. He told me about how he saw the worlds and everything he saw.

~~~~~~~

I finally saw Loki at dinner and smiled at him. I went over and kissed him, but he didn't return the kiss.

"You alright?" I ask.

Loki's POV

My talk with Odin went terribly. He told me how I was to die and how Valeria will leave in two days. The only reason she was receiving that much time is because of Frigga. I didn't want to see Valeria at all. I was afraid she would know whats going on. But when dinner came I had no way out of it. She walked in and smiled the brightest smile at me and came over. Valeria went to kiss me and I did not return it. I was still upset about my talk with Odin.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Fine," I reply. That was how dinner and the next day went. I slept in a different room and tried to keep some distance. I thought the more distance I put the easier it would be and the less heartbreak we would both have. I was in the garden that night. I was thinking about tomorrow and how Odin was stealing my love away.