The Avengers Attack

Loki's POV

I got to STARK Tower and Erik Selvig was there already set up. I smirked at the scientist then went to the balcony. I soon saw Tony Stark hitting the tesseract. He went flying out a few feet. He turned toward me and started flying down to where I was. He started to get his armor of in a weird spiral machine. We both walked inside.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," I say.

"Uh, actually I plan to threaten you," Tony Stark says while walking down steps.

"You should have left your armor on for that," I say walking closer.

"Yeah, seen a bit of mileage and you've got the uh, glow stick of destiny," he says. I look at my scepter and smirk."Would you like a drink?" He asks me. I smile and say, "Stalling me won't change anything."

"No,no,no threatening," he says while walking to the bar. "No drink you sure?" He asks, "I'm having one."

"The chaturi are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" I ask.

"The Avengers," he says and stops seeing my confusion then continues, " That's what we call ourselves. Sorta like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes kind of thing."

"Yes, I've met them," I reply.'

"Yeah," he smiles. "It takes us awhile to get any traction I'll give you that one, but lets do a head count here. Your brother the demi god, the super soldier the living legend who kind of lives up to the legend, a man with breath taking anger management issues,a couple master assassins, a few scientist with powers, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."

"That was the plan," I tell him.

"Not a great plan. When they come and they will. They will come for you," he replies.

"I have an army," I say getting angry.

"We have a hulk," he replies.

"Oh, I thought the beast had wondered off," I say.

"You're missing the point. There's no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's to much for us, but it's all on you, because if we can't protect the Earth then you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it," he says. I am very angry by the time he finished.

"How will your friends have time for me when there so busy fighting you?" I say with venom in my voice. I raise my scepter to his chest. When I hit his chest nothing happens. He doesn't move and I try again. "This usually works,' I say confused.

"All performance issues are not uncommon. 1 out of 5 I believe-" I cut him off by grabbing his throat. He puts his hand on my arm to try and stop me. I throw him to the ground. I hear him mumble something, but I didn't catch it.

"You will all for before me," I say with venom in my voice.

"Deploy!" He yells. I throw him out the window. I hear a noise behind me and turn to see his suit flying at my face. I fall. Once I get back up I look ut the window to find Tony Stark. he fly's up to my face.

"And there is one other person you managed to piss off, his name is Phil," he says. He raises his hand and hits me. I fall to the ground and lose my scepter on the way.

Valeria's POV

I had bandage myself quickly. I put my suit back on and grabbed a new ear piece and connected it to S.H..I.E.L.D.'s. I was about to call them when a explosion hit outside. I went to the window and saw that Tony was flying above STARK Tower. I left the Baxter Building and found a bike. I found my Uncle Johnny's crotch rocket in the back.