A Worthy Birthday

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.The picture is of the bracelet that Danny gives to Valeria in this chapter. 

Valeria's POV

"Happy Birthday!" Molly screamed in my ear. My eyes opened and Loki's did as well. I turned and saw Lindsey and her standing in Loki's room.

"What?" I ask while yawning.

"Happy Birthday Valeria!" Lindsey yells this time. 

"Come on, get up! Your mom gave us strict orders for the morning at least. I don't think she wants to know the night we planned. Get up! We have to go over to the Baxter Building and your uncle is giving us a ride! Get up! Get up!" Lindsey yells. We both sit up.

"Okay," I reply. They smile and throw an outfit at me. They run out of the room and Loki looks over at me.

"How come you didn't tell me it was your birthday today?" He asks.

"It slipped my mind in all honesty," I reply.

"Happy birthday," He says after nodding. He gives me a kiss then gets up. We both get dressed and leave the room. Tony's place is empty and no one is around. Molly runs over and grabs us and pulls us in the elevator. When we get out of the building my uncle is standing by Lindsey.

"Happy Birthday Valeria," My uncle says and then hugs me.

"Thank you," I say to all of them. We get in the car and he starts driving. He owned a red sports car. it was his second one since Uncle Ben destroyed his first. 

"So where was everyone?" I ask.

"Out," my uncle replies. We get to the Baxter Building. We get up to the top floor and when the elevator opens everyone is there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yell in unison. I smile and walk out of the elevator with everyone else. My mom and dad hug me.

"I thought you guys weren't to keen on seeing us," I say.

"We aren't, but Molly said that you were feeling lonely so, we decided to make your 22nd birthday special. Plus, you have been through a lot this year. You deserve to enjoy a day," my dad says. I look over at Molly who is smiling like a dork. My Uncle Ben comes over and hugs me.

"Happy Birthday kid," he says.

"Thanks Uncle Ben," I reply.

"So! I decided on Ben, Reed, and Johnny's nicknames!" Tony says loudly. My mom looks at me.

"Thank god he didn't think of mine," she says. 

"Ben you are from now on stony! Johnny you are from now on firefly! Reed you are from now on stretch!" Tony says loudly.

"He has been stretch Tony. Ben calls him it," my mom says.

"Give me time then," Tony says. Pepper rolls her eyes at him, but smiles.

~~~~~~

We have a great time. They talked a little to Loki even! I was so happy. I was walking to the kitchen to get another drink when I saw Danny in the hallway looking out the window. I walked over to him.

"Hey, haven't seen you all night. Whats up? I ask him.

"Sorry, I uh," he says and looks down.

"Danny I understand you are still upset with me. Everyone is right now. Well except for the ones who knew. I am sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't even want Molly or Lindsey to know," I tell him.

"It's fine," he says with a sigh. He pulls out a little box and hands it to me. He looks over at me and says, "It's your present. it's really weird, but you are a geek." I stick my tongue out at him and then open the box. It was a silver bracelet with three charms. It was a neurocharm bracelet. I smile at him and put it on.