Oh, The Irony Of Jealousy

There is a new character in this chapter! There is a picture of her so you can know what she looks like. 

Two and a half weeks later.

Valeria's POV

Loki and I were still dating and It was nice. I got called into S.H.I.E.L.D. every now and then. I was always not so sure if I could leave Loki here, but every time I came back he would be here complaining about some new 'miguardian filth' that was on TV. Today I was suppose to work. The morning went in a blur. I quickly got dressed and ate only to be called by Fury and told that I didn't need to come in. He could have called me sooner, but he didn't. So now I'm trying to get the stuck zipper on my S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform. Not working out well. I groan in frustration and flop onto my couch. 

"Why the pouting?" Loki asks from the hallway.

"No reason," I reply. 

"I thought you worked today?" He asked while walking over and sitting next to me.

"Man, you really want rid of me huh," I reply making my voice seem sad. His eyes becoming caring and he goes to lift my chin. I try to stop the smile, but I can't. He rolls his eyes at me. "Fury called me last minute and now I don't need to come in, so I'm guessing my dad is there," I tell him. He gives me a questioning look. "I think you have already noticed that my father and I don't really get along," I add. He does a sarcastic chuckle.

"Trust me that I understand," he says. I nod in agreement. 

"Yea, Thor told me about that stuff," I reply. He stays quiet after that. He eventually gets up and goes into my bedroom. I can't sit in my uniform anymore! I try to get the zipper again and it still won't budge. I stand up and try and still nope. I start getting frustrated again. I start moving without realizing it. I continue to try and at the moment I think that the zipper will break before I can get out of this stupid suit. I fall over the back of my couch. I stay like that for a moment then go to get back up. I hear a chuckle and turn toward my door. Danny is standing there shaking his head at me.

"What in the world are you doing and what are you wearing?" He asks.

"It's my uniform for my Avenger type job and my zipper won't zip!" I say back a bit louder when I get to the word zipper. He chuckles and says, "Well, you look bad ass and really your match other than Lindsey is a zipper?"

"Don't push me Danny Carterson," I reply while pointing at him and narrowing my eyes. He holds up his hands in surrender. 

"Got it you are a bad ass," he says with a smile. I try not to smile back as I say, "And this bad ass will kick your ass." We both start laughing though I didn't mean to. He walks over to me.

"Be nice or I won't help you," he says. With the loudest sigh I could manage to mess with him I say, "Fine." Then just to mess with him more I mumble, "No promises." He rolls his eyes at me and starts trying to get the zipper. His eyebrows scrunched together when he couldn't get it.

"Danny I have superhuman strength. If I can't get it you can't," I tell him.

"Now I have to get it," he replies with a smile. I roll my eyes and he continues to try and get the zipper. We keep trying with are arms pushing/pulling each other and the zipper. I have no idea how long we have been trying, but it finally opens. Only problem is we were pulling to hard and the zipper not only broke, but mad sure first it pulled down very far. We both here someone clear their throat and turn to see Loki (in his Lucas body). He looks furious. I look over at Danny and we both see that his hand is on my stomach and the other on my hip. My hand is on my shirt and the other on his shoulder. We both pull away quickly and then I see my suit. I immediately turn red and pull it shut with my hands.