A Divided Cell

Sorry it's been awhile since I made a chapter I have rewritten this about 8 times and can't decide so I choose this one. I hope you like it. Enjoy :)

Valeria's POV

I can't open my eyes for a few moments. I am aching everywhere, especially my stomach. I slowly open my eyes. I look around slowly and all I see are blank walls. Once my eyes focus I see a window in the wall at my side. On another wall is a steel door and another wall a wood door. There are a few books, a bed, and the wood door that I am guessing leads into a bathroom. I go to sit up and groan in pain. I slowly make myself sit up. I look down and see I am still in my dress from the party. The party. It all comes back to me and I feel like I can't breathe. Where am I? Where is everyone. I panic and the steel door opens. My Uncle Ben comes in and shuts the door behind him.

"Your awake," he says.

"What happened? Where am I?" I ask, my voice coming out a hoarse whisper.

"You have been asleep for two days," my uncle says.

"Two days?" I repeat. He nods.

"We were starting to think Victor caught a part of your heart. You were lucky to survive at all. He killed someone doing what he did to you. Though, they were a bit more normal," he says.

"Where is he," I say with more venom then I wanted in my voice.

"He was being taken to S.H.I.E.L.D. and had undercover agents. They killed the others with them and then took him, to who knows where," my uncle tells me. I feel the anger and try to control it knowing the only person who will be able to help is Loki. Loki!

"Where's Loki?" I ask. My uncle stiffens and doesn't respond for a moment.

"Where is he Uncle Ben?" I ask. He looks over at me and I know I have a look mixed between panic and hope, but I can't help it.

"He is in a different cell. S.H.I.E.L.D. is still working on their new one so we had to keep him here as well," my uncle says.

"Here?" I ask.

"We are at a old underground base a general had your father work on before you were born," he says.

"Can I see Loki?" I ask.

"I will talk to your dad," he says and leaves. Two days? How was I out for two days! I look at my legs and see I have quite a few bruises and one or two cuts. I must have been lost in thought for a while because eventually I hear the door open. I look up and see my dad walk in.

"Hi," I say quietly.

"Ben said you had a question for me," my dad says.

"Can I see Loki?" I ask. He looks at me like I grew three heads.

"Excuse me?" He yells. I flinch not meaning too.

"Can I see Loki?" I ask again. He gets angry and I look at my hands. My left hand is bandaged. I trace the edge of the bandage.

"Why?" He asks and yells.

"I love him," I whisper, but he hears me.

"Unbelievable," he mumbles. I look up at him and he shakes his head no and leaves the room. I sigh and hope that Loki is alright. 

Loki's POV

I sit in a stupid plain room. I replay the party again for the 100th time. I hope Valeria is alright. Thor has been bringing me food and telling me if he hears anything. Though Valeria's family and his friends are not really speaking to him because of him knowing I was here. She hasn't woken up and he could have killed her. The night of the party they dragged me here and wouldn't let my near her. I could have healed her and it may have woken her up.