Avengers Assemble Sort Of

Loki's POV

Valeria's father and uncles have sat across me for five minutes and haven't said a word. I begin to look around the room. We are in a very big and complex lab. It looks a bit bigger and better than S.H.I.E.L.D.'s lab. The man of rock named Ben clears his throat. Her dad sighs and looks me in the eyes.

"Do you love my daughter?" Valeria's father Reed asks.

"I do Mr.Richards," I reply.

"So how come she gave you the hickey? Aren't us guys suppose to be giving those?" Johnny asks.

"Johnny," Her father Reed says. He raises his arms and says, "What?"

"Am I suppose to answer his question?" I ask confused. The man of rock Ben chuckles. 

"No. I would rather you didn't," Reed says. I nod and then say, "Look, I understand that you care for your daughter. Especially after the hard lives you have had," Reed's head shoots up as I say that and the others look down. I then continue, "I never want to see her go through more pain, anger, or guilt. I love Valeria very much. She is a amazing girl. I will protect her for as long as I can."

"Wow," Johnny says.

"I like him," Ben says. Reed looks at me for a moment then nods. We hear laughter and turn toward the door. It opens and the girls step in.

"Are you done torturing Lucas?" Valeria's Aunt asks. Valeria walks her over to Ben who hugs her. Susan walks over to Reed and smiles. Valeria comes over to me and I pull her onto my lap. She looks shocked for a second, but then smiles and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Just no funny business in our house, got it?" Reed asks me.

"Funny business?" Valeria asks and then her mother, aunt, and her start laughing.

"I understand," I say and he nods. We all get up and go to leave. Reed goes into the kitchen with Ben and Valeria's aunt comes over to me and hugs me.

"Keep an eye on her and good job," she says then winks at the end. She smiles and walks over to Valeria whose face if red. Susan comes over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you," she says.

"For?" I ask.

"Making my daughter happy and bring this family back together. If it wasn't for you then we wouldn't be here," she says with a smile.

"I will always try to make her happy," I reply. She nods and says, "I know." She goes and hugs Valeria and then the guys come and shake my hand and hug Valeria. We leave the building and get in Valeria's car.

"My mom wasn't lying you know," Valeria says once we get into her apartment and I am back into myself. Then adds, "You really did bring my family back together." I walk over to her and put my arms around her and she puts her arms on my chest.

"And do I make you happy like she says?" I ask.

'Eh, I don't know you can really act like a girl," she replies then bites her lip.

"Really? Well then maybe I should go find one of those girls from the bar and maybe I can make them happy," I say with a smirk. I see the fire and jealousy in her eyes.

"You walk toward that door and there will be forks stabbing you in the crotch," she replies.

"Oh not so funny now?" I ask. She unbuttons my shirt slowly and then runs her hands up my chest. She kisses my chest as her hands travel around my chest and back. I take in a sharp breath and feel her smile against my chest. her hands go to my backside and she slaps my butt. I still for a moment and she is gone and walking into the kitchen. She turns right before she is in the kitchen and says, "Oh not so funny now?" I teleport in front of her and grab on to her waist.