The New Roomate

Okay so quick authors note the picture is of Lindsey and her boyfriend Gavin. This chapter will have Thor talking. 

Thor's POV

Odin was furious that I came back without Loki. My mother was upset that she didn't get to see her son.

"Father, Valeria will find him. I have faith in her. When she does, and she will she will make sure he doesn't escape again. But would you take away his powers so it will be easier?" I ask him. Odin narrows his eyes at me.

"No, I won't Thor. This is your mess and I will not clean it. When the bi-frost is fixed you WILL return and get Loki and he WILL get his punishment. Is that understood?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, as for this Valeria, she is on her own and I am not responsible for her Thor. Nor are you and I don't care about your faith in her Thor I don't trust or know her. You have lost your brother and that is inexcusable," Odin says.

"Odin, stop it's not is fault Loki ran. It would have happen and you know it. As for Valeria, well I have faith as well. If Thor thinks she will keep him safe and out of trouble then we should trust her and take his word," my mother said.

"And my word I give," I tell them. My father sighs. He can't win when it come to Frigga. She owns his heart and we all know it. 

"I will believe you Thor. I will also take your word on this, but if you are wrong then we will need to discuss much more. I will not take away Loki's power though," Odin says. I nod and leave the room. I hope Valeria has him or know where he is because her job just got harder.

Valeria's POV

Loki looked at me with pure hatred. I can't blame him. I knocked him out and chained him to a office chair. I smirk and sit down in another chair. I sit right in front of him. I decide to ask, "Hello Loki how are you feeling?" he doesn't answer me. I sigh and get up. I go into my room and change out of my beach attire. When I go back into my office Loki still has that look on his face. "I know you can get out of this if you haven't already. I made my bed and now I'm going to lie in it. So if you are going to kill me be my guest, but someone will notice you and you know it. I look at it this way, you stay here. I will eventually unchain you. You will stay in this chair until I tell you otherwise. If anyone comes over and I still have you in this chair you stay quiet. If you are out of the chair and still powerful, then you change back into your disguise. I will keep you safe from the Avengers for now. Do you agree to these terms or not?" I ask. He turns his head to the side then looks back at me after a minute.

"I agree to the terms," he says. I smile at him. "Good," I answer back. I grab the chair and push it into my kitchen. I turn and look at him. "Hungry?" I ask. He doesn't answer. I shrug and turn back to my cabinets. I finally decide that I don't want to cook and go over to my phone. He watches me closely, as I do him. I call a Chinese place and ask for food to be delivered. Once I hang up my phone I walk over and push the chair into the living room, but out of the view from my door. I walk back into the kitchen and grab two Pepsi cans from my fridge and two straws. I walk back into the room and set them on the table. I opened them and put the straws in them. I picked up mine and drank a sip. I turned to Loki, "Are you thirsty at all?" He ignored me again and I sighed. I pulled my phone from my pocket to see the time. It started to ring and I saw Lindsey was calling. I gave Loki a warning look and then answered my phone.

"Hey so were you planning on never calling us?" She asked.

"Sorry Lindy, I got busy....trying to wake him up and see if he was alright," I reply as Loki rolls his eyes at me.

"Well, whatever so we are planning to go see a movie and wanted to know if you wanted to come with us," she said.

"Define we," I reply.