One More Villain Couldn't Hurt

The picture and song is for the end of the chapter. Enjoy :)

Valeria's POV

I froze, my Uncle Johnny has told me a lot about Victor. He had tried to kill them two times and then disappeared. My mother had died and I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't from the sliver surfer. He brought my mother back because she made him see there was another way. My Uncle Johnny had told me that Victor wanted to marry my mom, but my dad had won her heart back. 

"It's uh, nice to meet you," I croaked out. Tony and Loki turned toward me.

"I saw you both on the news after it all went down and I must saw it was impressive. I see you have powers like your parents Valeria," he says. I nod my head yes. 

"Yea, well I would love to stay and chat, but I have to go and Valeria here is going to go through these with you and Lucas and I will be back," Tony says while handing me files and pushing Loki out with him. They shut the door and Victor went over to the desk and sat behind it.

"Please sit," he says. I slowly walk over and sit across from him and pull out the files and scan them quickly. 

"Something wrong?" He asks.

"Uh, no I just wasn't told I was coming here till a half an hour ago," I reply.

"How is the Fantastic Four?" He asks.

"I wouldn't really know," I reply. He raises an eyebrow and I don't continue. I read the file a bit more and see that he was helping fund the weapons for the tesseract. "The money you put into the weapons," I started and he cut me off, "What about it?" He asks.

"We don't have the tesseract," I stated simply. He froze then looked confused.

"How do you not have it?" He asks.

"We gave it back to the gods. They are to keep it. We don't need anymore wars and having them say that we are wanting wars. Plus, our work with it is what brought the chautari here," I tell him. The lights begin to flicker and he looks angry.

"What happened to my money?" He asks.

"I wouldn't know," I reply. The lights flicker worse. Uncle Johnny said that Victor could do that. He had anger coming off him in waves and I couldn't fight them. They hit me and I become just as angry as him. 

Loki's POV

Tony (what Valeria calls him) rushed us out of the room quickly.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, I need a coffee and don't worry super genius in there can handle it," he replied. I was confused, but didn't say anything. We got on the elevator and he hit a button. When the door opened we walked into a dinning hall and he order a coffee. We walked over to a table and sat down. I hated this man, but I was doing this so I nor Valeria got hurt.

"So, you aren't dating Valeria?" He asks with uncertainty in his voice.

"No, I'm not," I replied. 

"Well, warning because I am sure you two will be dating from the looks of it. Valeria will hurt you and if she doesn't do a good enough job she has her family and us, the rest of the Avengers," he replies.  I smirk at how he is trying to protect her from just a mortal. 'If only he knew.' 

"Got it," I say. We sit in silence for awhile, but then the lights begin to flicker and Tony mumbles something.

"We need to go," Tony says while getting up and heading toward the elevator. I follow him and he pushes the top floor button. The lights begin to flicker worse. Once we get out of the elevator he starts running to the door and I follow. He opens the door and Valeria and Victor are standing and they look furious. I see the papers and a fire poker begin to rise. I run over to Valeria and make her turn my way.

"Valeria, Listen to me. Calm down alright," I tell her. I try to be calm so she will feel it. Victor smirks and goes to lift his arm and Valeria seems angrier. A bolt of electricity goes toward me, but I'm unharmed. I look at Valeria who is now in front of me with the weird shield. Tony walks over to the table and grabs the papers and slowly walks over to where we are.

"We should go," he says. Valeria seems to have calmed a bit and looks like she might fall. Victor seems stunned and hasn't lifted his hand again. Valeria nods and the shield falls and she almost does as well. I catch her quickly and help her walk out. We get in the elevator and Tony asks, "So, what happened?"

"He didn't like that S.H.I.E.L.D. wasn't going to use the weapons. He became furious and I tried to fight his emotion, but it was very strong," she says. Tony raises an eyebrow, but doesn't ask. 

Valeria's POV

Tony dropped us off at my apartment and we went inside. Loki almost got hit. If I hadn't felt that sinister feeling from Victor Loki would have been shot by a volt and that would have been it. Why do I care? Loki changed back into himself and then sat down. I sat down as well.

"I'm sorry you almost got hurt today," I said. Loki smirked and said, "You weren't the one that tried to hit my this time." I smiled at him. "How about I make dinner tonight?" I ask. He shrugs, but I know he likes it a bit better because he isn't to keen on fast food. I get up and go into the kitchen. I hear Loki turn on the TV and start channel surfing. I walk back through real quick to grab my phone and see that he is watching Deadly Women. 

"That is a great show!" I say very enthusiastically. He turns and looks confused. "It's a show about women who kill and it is really cool. The show, not that women are killing people," I say. He smirks and shakes his head. I stick my tongue out at him and grab my phone. I take it back into the kitchen and set it on shuffle (music wise).

I was almost done cooking when Arms by Christina Perri came on. I turned it up and started singing along to it.

"What song is this?" Loki ask from behind me. I jump a little then turn toward him.

"It's called Arms," I reply. He nods and then with a smirk asks, "Do you dance?" I don't have time to reply before he pulls me over to him and has me slow dancing to the song. As we danced a started to quietly sing along to the song.

"You have a beautiful voice," Loki says. I feel heat rise in my cheeks. "You have saved my life about three times now," he says then adds, "I'm very grateful you know." 

"You have saved mine as well and I'm grateful for that as well," I say back. I begin just listening to the lyrics. 'I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth. And I've never opened up. I've never truly loved, till you put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. I was about to ask Loki something when I looked up into his eyes and saw it there. It wasn't love, but it was very emotional though. He had a look that was closer to love than anything. I stopped dancing and stood up on my tippy toes and he leaned down and my lips met his. We both broke the kiss as the song ended and just looked at each other. The timer on the stove went off and we both stepped away from each other.

~~~~~~

We had eaten in silence and he seemed to fall asleep very quickly. I turned in my bed and looked over at him. I kissed the god of mischief and lies. That is bad and I knew it, but what was worse is that it made me happy and I wanted to kiss him again. I have a crush on a murderer.

Okay so sorry that I haven't posted as much, but I have been busy. I'm sorry if a write something that doesn't make sense I haven't edited.