Begging And The Truth

Sorry I haven't posted. I have been super busy and didn't think I was going to be. I had to go camping this weekend so sorry. Enjoy :)

Valeria's POV

There was a poundings noise that woke me up. I feel sick and like a bobble head. Loki is up as well and putting a shirt on. I feel cold, but ignore it as my bedroom door opens.

"Valer-" my Uncle Johnny stops himself. I look over and Loki is Lucas so he must have heard him come in. My uncle turns around and I jump up and regret it and run into my bathroom. I start puking my guts out and Loki comes in and holds my hair back and rubs my back. Once I stop puking he hands me aspirin from my cupboard after I tell him what bottle it's in. He also hands me a glass of water then quickly walks out of the room for a minute. When he comes back in he is holding a shirt.

"You may want to put this on," he says with a smirk. I look down and see that I am in my bra. I quickly grab the shirt and put it on. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment. Loki helps me up and we walk out into my living room where my uncle now is.

"Sorry," I say. He just nods and doesn't really look towards me for a few minutes. "If we are going to talk can we talk over Denny's?" I ask. He nods and we go out to his car after I grab a hair band and lock up my apartment.

We are eating when I ask, "How's my mom?"

"She is good," he replies. I am still angry at him and he knows it.

"You have to go to Victor's party. All of you do," I tell him. He looks at me and says, "No, and how do you know about that?"

"I was invited and told I have to get us all to go in order to get my dad out of jail," I reply. He stops eating. "I already know and get mom and Uncle Ben to agree to go. When dad gets out tonight get him to agree and then stay away from Victor," I add. After a minute he says, "Alright and I'm sorry for what I said when I saw you eating lunch with Victor."

"It's fine," I reply. He smiles then says, "So he is your boyfriend? Did you pull the see how parents react to friend trick?" 

"She did," Loki says. 

"You coming to see me biking tonight?" My uncle asks us. My smile fell and I said, "I can't I have to go do some stuff."

"How about you?" My uncle asks Loki a bit sadly.

"He would love to go!" I reply enthusiastically. I know Loki isn't big on my uncle, but he is dating me so to bad so sad. Loki turns toward me and goes to say something, but my uncle cuts him off.

"I will pick you  up at 8 and be ready because I stay out late," My uncle says with a smile. We finish eating and my uncle drops us off at my apartment and we go in and Loki turns toward me and says, "Why am I going out with your Uncle?"

"Because you are. Just call him Johnny and stay acting like Lucas," I reply with a smile. I had a busy day of begging people to go to a stupid party I didn't even want to go too. I had to shower first because I smelled bad. Before I went into the bathroom I heard Loki say, "Great, now I will be babysat by a child." I laugh at his comment.

~~~~~

I decided to drive to Bruce's small apartment first. S.H.I.E.L.D. had to buy him it since they took him out of his home when they brought him to New York. I went to his door and knocked. He answered ver quickly and looked a little confused to see me.

"Valeria, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you," I reply and he moves out of the way and invites me in. We walk into his kitchen and he asks, "Are you thirsty because I was just making a pot of coffee."