The God That Never Gets His Way

Valeria's POV

I nodded and followed her through the building to the prison he was being kept in. Once we got to the room she left. I was now alone in the room with him. He had black hair and weird clothes. But even this crazy serial killer was kind of cute."He just killed a ton of people and you want to date him!"I mentally yelled at myself. He was smirking at me.

"And, who might you be?" He asked. 

Loki's POV

She was pretty from where i could see her. Well, at least pretty for a midgardian. She had blonde hair and pale looking skin. She seemed to be thinking weather I get to hear her name or not.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked. I smirked knowing already she was stubborn or scared. I was hoping the second one so, I would have a better chance of leaving now.

"Just thought it was something to know," I replied.

"What do you need the tesseract for?" She asked.

"To rule your world. I will rule it and everyone in it," I told her.

"I don't think you can rule from a prison. Why do you want to rule Earth?" She asked and it seemed my answer were not phasing her at all.

"Well, you could let me out. Then I wouldn't have to escape from this cell. I would hate to ruin this establishment just yet," I replied. She walked closer and then looked at me closely. I had no idea what she was doing and I don't think she did either. "Why are you really here?" She asked quietly.

"I already told you. I'm here to take over your realm," I say.She looks confused at first. 

"Tell me Loki, who exactly are you? I am asking because if you won't tell me where the tesseract is, what you know about it, or where the agents are that were with you then, you can at least tell me about you," She says. I'm taken off guard and she can see that. 

"All you need to know is that I am Loki of Asgard and that I plan to be this realms ruler and I will be," I say. She goes to say something when the door opens. My oaf of a brother Thor walks in. He doesn't say anything for a moment then he looks at her.

"Lady Valeria, we need you in the lab. Dr.Banner and Stark have questions for you. They said something about a scientist named Reed," he says. She goes still at the mention of a man named Reed. She sighs then looks at me. "I will be back to talk later. I recommend in that time to think about the tesseract and telling me where it is," she says. She walks over to Thor and he smiles at her. They both walk out of the room. I think I might enjoy this.

Valeria's POV

I do not want to talk about my dad with the Avengers, but I don't have a choice. We start walking toward the lab when Thor turns to me. "Lady Valeria, has my brother told you anything?" He asks. 

"All he has said is that he plans to rule Earth," I reply. He nods his head and then says,"I will not let him rule your world," I smile at Thor and ask the question that makes him blush. A god blushing about a human. "So who is Jane?" He smiles and says "She is a amazing woman. She is from here and she helped me see that there is more to life then just popularity or being king." I could see he loved her. "She sound like a awesome person and if I'm right then Erik and you have said she is great and I need to meet her sometime. Jane Foster right?" I asked. He nods in agreement and we were now right outside the lab. We both walk into the lab. They were looking at Loki's scepter. Every Avenger is in there and they all look over at us.

"Valeria, is it true you are the daughter of Dr. Reed Richards?" Dr.Banner asked. Why? Why couldn't I go to work and not be reminded that I am their daughter. I nod my head yes and Dr.Banner asks, "We wanted to know if we could get your parents here to help. If the whole team needs to come I think we can get Fury to do it." I sigh and say something I know I will regret. "Yes, I can call them and as for asking Fury I got it. I don't always follow the rules anyways." He was very happy and he thanked me and I said it was no issue. I left to go talk to Fury. He accepted pretty quickly and said he would make the call. He came out and said that they were on there way.