A Party To Remember

Okay so the picture is something I made.

Do you like it better than my cover? Please let me know. The song is that night and morning after. Enjoy :)

Loki's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was lost in thought when Valeria came to bed. She got in and snuggled up to me.

"Please don't leave me," She whispers. My eyes open and I turn to her, but she is already falling asleep. I don't want to leave her. I pull her closer to me. Tomorrow is Victor's party and after that I have no idea what will happen. Thor will drag me away most likely. The night was very restless, but I relaxed with Valeria in my arms. I eventually fell asleep.

When we woke up neither of us moved. We just stayed in each others arms knowing the end was already here.

"We should get up," Valeria says quietly.

"I know," I reply. Neither of us move still. We hear a knock at her door. She sighs and gets up. I eventually get up and follow her and Molly, Lindsey, Danny, and Gavin come it. I quickly become Lucas. 

"Val! You will," Lindsey starts, but stops and her jaw falls slack. Valeria turns and smirks.

"You aren't wearing a shirt," she says. I walk back into her room and grab a shirt. I walk back and Lindsey says, "Anyway we got invited to Victor Von Doom's party!" Valeria's face falls and she pales. 

"Wh-what did you tell hi-him?" She asks.

"We said yes!" Lindsey says. I go into Valeria's mind and list in. She is excited I can't tell her don't go, but I don't trust Victor. I walk over to her and put my arm around her. She relaxes and leans a bit into me. 

"Well I guess we will all be together," Valeria says. She puts on a fake smile and they buy it. We all sit down and turn on a movie. After a half of an hour Valeria jumps up. We all turn to her and she smiles mischievously at us.

"What?" Molly asks.

"I will be right back," she says while running into her room. She whispers so I can't hear her and when she comes back through she says, "Come on we have about five hours before the party so come on we have to go now." We get up and follow her. When we get outside a car is there.

"Thank you Tony!" Valeria says. We all get in the car and she starts driving. She doesn't tell us where we are going. She just turns on the radio and drives. We ask her and she ignores us. We eventually pulls up to a amusement park from what Molly called it. We got out of the car and I went over to Valeria.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Just come on. I want you to remember this day and this is a way to remember," she says with a sad smile. We go and she takes us to the gate and hands the guy money. We go in and Danny asks, "How did we get in so easy?"

"Tony Stark," Valeria says. We go to a big ride and the guys want to ride it badly.

"You ready?' Valeria asks. I am a little uneasy seeing it, but I slowly nod. The guys are dragging the girls behind them and Valeria is kind of dragging me. We get up to the top and a cart pulls up. I start to feel very uneasy, but I am glued to the spot. 

"I call front!" Valeria yells.

"Oh come on Valeria! You know that's my favorite!" Danny says loudly. Valeria shrugs and pulls me into the first cart. She pulls this metal thing down are chest and strap us in. I go to lift it and it doesn't move. Valeria takes my hand and says, "It's okay." I take a deep breath and then the ride starts. I grip onto her hand as hard as I can. I see her wince a little, but can't loosen my grip. As we reach the top of a hill I see everything and then my stomach drops.