A Evil Plan For A Evil Man

Please read the author's note at the end. :)

Loki's POV

I woke up very happy. I know I shouldn't have been, but Valeria and I had kissed. I couldn't really fall asleep last night, but I tried. I look over and find Valeria's spot empty. I get up and get dressed. What does this mean? We kissed, but are we going to again? 'Stop, you are just sounding like a miguardian girl!' I mentally yell at myself. I walk out into the living room and see her opening the door. I quickly go into my "Lucas body." I stay by the wall though. 

"Hey Valeria," a man says.

"Danny? What are you doing here?" Valeria says.

"I had to drive Lindy," he replies.

"Val!" A girl shouts.

"Shhh!" Valeria says. I look around the corner and see the girls confused look.

"Her friend is staying here," Danny tells the girl named Lindy. 

"Okay, well thanks for dropping her off Danny," Valeria says quickly.

"Woah, you want rid of me that quickly?" He asks. Valeria gives the girl Lindy a look and the girl nods.

"We need to talk "Girl" style," she says with air quotes. He nods quickly and says, "I will wait in the car." Valeria shuts the door and smiles at the other girl.

"So, a new roommate," Lindy says.

"He is who we are going to talk about. I need advice," Valeria replies. They are going to talk about me? 

"Wait, it's a guy? Is he hot? Does he know that you are a freaking god?" Lindy rambles quickly.

"Yes, it's a guy, he is beyond hot, and I'm not a god, but he knows some of my powers yes," Valeria replies. I smirk at the fact that she thinks I am beyond hot (which she had explained to me because of a miguardian "chick flick" which is what she called it).

"I want to meet him!" Lindy says loudly.

"Be quieter Lindy and not now," Valeria replies.

"Right! You need advice on what exactly?" Lindy asks.

"We kissed," Valeria mumbles.

"Wha-, You mean Valeria Richards the god and genius found herself a boyfriend all on her own? I'm very impressed Val," Lindy says and Valeria's cheeks turns red.

"That isn't my issue Lindy," Valeria says with a sigh.

"Then what is?" Lindy replies.

"What if he thinks it was a mistake? Do I kiss him again or do I just pretend it didn't happen? Do I ask him?" Valeria rambles. Well, it wasn't a mistake to me and if she wants to kiss me again I really should do as she asks. 

"You sound like your dad trying to find every outcome," Lindy replies. Valeria groans and falls onto her couch.

"Tell me about it," Valeria mumbles.

"Val, how about we do one of my evil plans?" Lindy asks. Valeria looks up at her with an eyebrow raised. "Will he be okay here by himself?" Lindy asks.

"Well, he isn't really use to it," Valeria replies.

"Good thing Danny came because we are going out and the boys can stay here!" Lindy says with her voice full of excitement. Valeria nods and replies, "Go get Danny and have him move his car. I will grab my keys and we can head out." Lindy ran out the door and Valeria started moving to where I was. I quickly teleported back into the bedroom. Valeria opened the door.