Jealousy, We Meet Again

Read the Authors note at the end please!

Valeria's POV

Dinner wasn't terrible. Victor asked me a lot of questions and I answered them. I was sitting in a cab and began going over everything that happened.

"Are you an only child?" Victor asks. I still and look up at him. He puts on a innocent smile, but I know the evil in it.

"I am now," I reply.

"Oh?" He says. Then adds, "Not big on talking about it. So I know you got your family, Dr. Banner, and Miss Romanoff to agree, but what about Thor?"

"I tried to contact him, but it was difficult considering that he is in another realm and I won't know if he got my message until the party," I reply.

"I guess that will have to do," he replies, "I will let your father out and the charges will be dropped. You do understand how lucky you are that I am doing this right?"

"Of course and how will my father be getting home?" I ask.

"I had my receptionist call Ben Grimm and he is suppose to wait in side and if I don't call the station then he will be waiting for awhile," he replies with a evil grin. We finish up and go outside and he pulls out his phone. "I would like to drop the charges against Reed Richards please. I am well aware. Thank you," Victor says to the officer. Then hangs up and says, "Done." My phone rings after a moment and I pull it out.

"Hey Uncle Ben," I say.

"Val, they just let your dad out and I am talking him home," Uncle Ben says.

"Thank you," I reply. I hang up and look over at Victor. He gives a small smile.

"Thank you for coming through on your deal," I say.

"Oh come on, I am a business man Valeria. We have to stick to our offers unless it goes wrong," he replies. The way he says it sends a bad shiver up my spine. I nod my head then say, "Good bye Victor."

"I could give you a ride," he says.

"It's alright I am going to go meet with," I start, but he cuts me off.

"Your boyfriend. Have fun and see you soon," he says then turns to his car. He gets in and rides off. I start walking to my uncle's favorite bar. When ever my Uncle Johnny finishes his biking shows. He was famous there for doing weird tricks with his powers. I knew he was finished and most likely dragged Loki along. It was going to take forever to walk there so I called a cab and hoped I had enough money in my purse.

I was a dollar short, but the man just said not to worry about it. I went into the bar after talking to the man and telling him to let me grab a dollar, but he wouldn't let me. I look around the bar and see a big group near a small table. I push my way to the front and see my uncle and Loki flirting with girls. They both have bottles in there hands and seem to drunk to even stand. I roll my eyes and go over to my uncle first. I am almost there when I see one of the girls with Loki go and kiss him. I turn and walk over and clear my throat. The girls turn and give dirty looks and Loki smiles. I catch his shirt collar and pull him toward me. Which wasn't hard considering my strength and him being drunk. 

"What are you doing!" One of the girls yell. I roll my eyes and mumble, "Loki you are going to be dead tomorrow." He chuckles then rests his head on my shoulder.

"Lucas needs to leave and so does Johnny," I say then grab my uncle's shirt collar. The girls all start having tantrums and I just roll my eyes and mumble, "Pathetic."