All A Ruse

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. Enjoy:)

Valeria's POV

There was a lot of gasps. I grab Loki's hand sit taller.

"What are you doing here?" My father asks with venom in his voice. I let go of Loki's hand for a moment and stand up. Loki does the same and re-links our hands.

"Valeria?" My mother asks. Then adds, "Who knew." I go to say no one.

"I did," Thor, Molly and Lindsey say. Everyone looks at them agape. 

"You brought him into my house and he stabbed your mother!" My father yells and rambles. I flinch away not meaning too.

"Is this why you asked us to be here? For some trick?" Bruce asks me.

"No I-" I say, but Victor cuts me off.

"Yes, why do you think we were having lunch that day Sue? Reed? Johnny? She has been in on it this whole time. The plan was to kill you all at once," Victor says. Everyone turns to me with hurt in their eyes.

"He's lying!" I yell.

"Why should we believe you? You lied about him!" My Uncle Johnny yells. I feel tears burn my eyes, but ignore them.

"I am going to call Fury to get Valeria and Loki," Natasha says. Thor stands up and blocks Natasha.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I cannot let you," Thor says.

"Please Thor let her. It's not like the phones won't work, oh wait," Victor says. Molly pulls out her phone and says, "No bars." Danny, Pepper, and Tony say the same. My mother has tears welling up now.

"When did you join Victor?" She asks. My jaw drops and I turn to her.

"You think I am on his side?" I say. She looks away and my father puts an arm around her. My own parents think I am evil. I feel a surge of anger, betrayal, and bitterness. If they want to see evil then I will show them evil. I feel many peoples emotions. Loki is furious with everyone and so is Johnny and Bruce who is trying to keep calm. I take there emotions and add them to my own. I let go of Loki and turn to Victor. He raises his eyebrow.

"Yes?" He asks. I feel his electric energy he took from the room. I take it from him and then say, "YOU DID THIS!" I hit him with it and everything is silent. He slowly gets up and gives a half-hearted laugh.

"Your strong," he says. he stand up and some of his metal shows. He then adds, "But are you strong enough?" I give a deadly smile and say, "Don't underestimate me," in a cold, dark, and heartless voice. I turn real quick to my mother.

"I recommend a force field for you," I say then turn back to Victor. Loki goes to run to me, but Thor grabs him. Victor sets his hands out and takes more electricity. He goes to shoot me, but I hold up a force field. He stops and I drop the field. Victor runs toward me and I move. We begin to fight face to face. We fall to the ground and my dress tares up to my thigh. I get in a few punches and he does too. I get energy and blast him and he goes flying. He gets up and I do as well. I channeled my limited telekinesis and prayed that it wouldn't fail. I lift every knife, glass, and fork in the room and shoot it at Victor. He has no time to react and they hit him. He falls to the ground. I walk over to him and stand in front of him. I can kill him. I will kill him. I go to do just that when I hear my name. I turn and see Danny running toward me. I back away to him and yell, "GO OVER TO THEM!" He ignores me and continues forward. I know why though. Danny was coming to tell me that he believed me and that it was over.

"LOOK OUT!" I hear Molly yell. I turn and see a electric volt heading towards Danny. I ran and use all my energy left and put a shield around Danny. It worked and Danny was safe. I turned and went towards Victor now angrier and taking energy from that anger, but a volt hit me. I fell to the ground. Danny went to run toward me, but was pulled back by Clint. I went to get up put was hit. I was picked up by the throat.

"Not so strong now!" Victor says loudly. He throws me and I hit a wall. I get up and get energy from him again and blast him. He falls to the ground. I see Thor and Loki about to walk out of the force field that is hurting my mother. Stay behind the field this is between Victor and I. I tell them in their minds. They both looked surprised. Thor nods and Loki goes to move, but Thor stops him. When Victor gets up I decide to channel something I never channeled before. My sorrow. I let it mix with the anger and it becomes worse. I couldn't even explain it. I was every natural disaster times 10 and it was all aimed at Victor. Victor gets up and I get energy.

"This is for Franklin!" I yell and then hit him again. I see the looks on my families faces. Franklin was my brother. He would be here with me if it wasn't for Victor. I went toward Victor, but he recovered quickly this time and caught me off guard. He hit me again. It had more energy this time. I flew back and hit the wall. Victor came over to me and I got up and went towards him. Before we even hit each other the Hulk came over and threw both of us. Natasha and Thor were trying to calm him down. His anger fueled mine. Loki noticed and yelled, "His anger! You need to calm him to stop the fight! She is getting his emotion and won't stop until it's gone or until," Loki yells, but cuts himself off. Tony was getting his suit somehow and Steve was getting Pepper, Aunt Alicia, Molly, Danny, Gavin, and Lindsey out of the room. Clint was also trying to calm Bruce. Uncle Ben was holding Loki. My dad started trying to calm Bruce and Johnny was with my now unconscious mother. I slowly get up and go toward Victor. The Hulk sees me and goes to hit me. I channel energy and hit him with it. He gets angrier and so do I. I get past him in enough time and get to Victor. I lift him by his collar. He was almost unconscious.

"You will not destroy us any longer," I say.

"But I am not destroying anything Valeria. You are. It feels amazing doesn't it? All that power running through your veins and not having to fear anything. Being unstoppable. Not having to deal with others feelings. At least not on a humane level. You and I aren't different at all. Why do you think your brother was killed and not you? He was to good. You however are on the edge of darkness. You fight for control why? Let it take you over Valeria. You can control the world and get revenge on anyone. No one can stand in your way. Think if it was you and I Valeria. No one would stop us. Join me," Victor tells me.

"When hell freezes over," I reply coldly.

"Shame. You will beg me one day to take you and I might say no. You are evil Valeria and you always will be," he says. I feel something hit my chest and I drop Victor and fly backwards. The world disappears and Victors words are on replay in my head.

So you don't have any confusion. They wouldn't help Valeria because they thought it was an act. They thought that she was fighting him on purpose to kill them. Sorry it was short, but had to stop here :) The song is just for the fight and Valeria. Thank you for all the reads and votes it means a lot. <3