A Meeting Of Doom

Okay so sorry if this chapter sucks. You will hear about Valeria's past though! Yay!

Valeria's POV

My alarm started blaring the radio. I jumped and then fell off my bed with a yelp. Loki turned and tried to hit my alarm. 

"Ugh," he groaned. I reached up and kept hitting my alarm. It wouldn't go off so I pulled it's plug out of my wall and let my hand fall back to the ground. "You alright down there?" Loki asked.

"Sure," I replied as I got up and went into the bathroom to shower. I didn't want to go see Victor. I should tell my family, but the are still jumpy with me. 

When I walk into the kitchen Loki is getting two bowls of cereal.I smile and him and say, "What a nice house wife you would make." He sets the bowls down and starts walking toward me. I started backing away then turn and run. Loki appears in front of me and catches me. "No fair! You cheated," I say.

"You didn't give any rules," he replies. We walk back into the kitchen and I quickly eat. I quickly put my hair up nicely and grab my blazer and purse. 

"Alright, I will see you when I get back," I tell Loki.

"Be careful and so I know how do you work this?" He asks pointing to my house phone. I quickly explain it and then kiss him goodbye. I quickly get into my car and start driving.

"Hello how may I help you?" The receptionist asks me.

"I'm Valeria Richards and I'm here to see Mr. Von Doom," I reply.

"You can go in," she replies after typing on her computer. I walk in and Victor is watching the news.

"You're late," he says.

"By a few minutes yes. There was traffic," I reply. He turns around after shutting his TV off. 

"A few minutes is still a few minutes. I think you understand how valuable a few minutes can be," he says.

"Can't anyone," I reply. He smiles and gestures to the seat across from him. I walk over and sit down. "What questions did you have?" I ask.

"Well, why did they send you?" He asks.

"I wouldn't know," I reply. He smiles and twist his ring.

"I have a feeling you have been told about me," he asks.

"Of course, Tony Stark has talked about your involvement with this project," I reply.

"No, I meant you have been told about me from your family correct?" He asks.

"My Uncle Johnny has," I reply. He smirks at me. "Now what questions do you have about the tesseract?" I ask.

"You are more like your mother. Straight to the point and knows what is going on," he says. Then adds, "Why was the tesseract given up exactly?"

"Our work with the tesseract is what brought Loki here and when the chitauri were gone Fury saw that it belonged in Asgard," I reply.

"Did you work on the tesseract?" He asks.

"I had helped Dr.Selvig study it," I reply.

"Was it powerful?" He asks with excitement in his eyes.

"To powerful for a human. Even mutant humans," I reply. He smiles, nods, and then says, "Of course." He asked more questions and all of them were weird. He didn't stay on one top long enough for me to process it. Eventually he said, "Well, we should get to lunch."

"What?" I reply.

"Well, I have more questions and a reservation at Caravaggio, so you come with me so I don't lose my reservation and I will continue with my questions," he replies. Even though I don't want to go I don't want to have to wake up again at 8 in the morning to come and be questioned. When we get to the lobby I go to hit the parking garage and Victor stops me.