A "Sigyn" Of Hate

Picture is of Loki's son.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Loki's POV

She was visiting with her parents to see my father. I had no idea why they were here, but she was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. She comes often with her parents to see the Allfather. After talking with my father she left the throne room and her parents stayed. She walked out of the castle to the gardens. I followed and walked near her.

"Is there a reason I have a shadow following me today?" She asks.

"You are?" I ask. She turns and gives me the brightest smile.

"Sigyn," she says.

"Loki," I tell her. She bows and then smiles again. We walk and talk after that. We meet many times after that and talk. Finally while she is sitting in the garden I walk over and say, "Sigyn, I wish to court you." She looks shocked and then sighs.

"Loki the reason I have been coming to the Allfather is I am being courted. He is helping my family now, but the first time I came here was for the approval of marriage. I'm being courted by Theoric," she tells me. I nod and leave. I hear her call my name, but ignore her. Theoric has warned me to stay away from Sigyn now that he knows my intentions.

I try to get over her, but I cannot. I want her and will have her. I walk out of the castle and go to a man who will do anything for money.

"What can I do for you your highness?" He asks.

"I need someone dead, but he is going to battle and it needs to look like that is how he died. But hide the body it doesn't need to be recovered," I say and then leave.

~~~~~

"Theoric!" Sigyn yells running into my arms. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I hate being in his form, but I have too until we are married.

"My love," I reply.

"I'm so happy to see you made it out of battle and now we can be married tomorrow," she says with a big smile. I nod and then walk with her.

The next day we are married. She was upset Loki wasn't there, but she didn't know yet. After our marriage I reveal myself and Odin is furious. he tells Sigyn that he will break the marriage, but she tells him that she will stay married and he makes her a god like me. This woman is the love of my life, I thought.

Valeria's POV

I thought I didn't hear Odin right, but I did. He has Sigyn here right now. She smiles brightly and walks down the steps in a long peach colored sparkly dress that drags behind her. She walks over to Loki and kisses his cheek.

"Hello my love," she says. She smiles and sits in the empty seat on the other side of Loki. I look at my plate which has just became the most interesting thing in the room. I feel eyes on me and look up a little to see everyone except Sigyn starting at me. I look back at my plate and do not eat anymore. I feel my hands shake on my lap, but ignore it. As soon as dinner ends I am one of the first to stand up. Sif does as well and then everyone else. I go to start walking when Sigyn comes in front of my path.

"You are?" She asks with a smile. I hate that I have to look up at her. Curse my height.

"Valeria," I reply as Sif comes over and stands next to me.

"Where are you from?" She asks.

"Midgard," Odin says come up by us. He gives me a sly smile. It makes me angry and Sif sees it. Sigyn raises an eyebrow.