Meeting The Family

So to avoid confusion with the whole Captain America and Human Torch thing, the picture is of the Fantastic Four in this story. Cam Gigandet is the human torch. Sorry for any misspellings.

Valeria's POV

I wake up earlier than usual. I look over and see Loki is still asleep. I quietly leave the room and go into the kitchen. I start cooking pancakes. It was to quiet so I put my I Pod on its dock. Classic by MKTO. I started to dance with the music as I went back to cooking. I knew there would be a mess later. There always was when I cooked and danced. I would have to clean it unless Loki pisses me off then he always could. That thought brought a smile to my face.

I was almost done cooking when I heard two chuckles. I turned to see Danny and Loki in his disguise. I walked over to my I Pod and turned it off.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Who knew you could dance," Danny says while walking toward my cupboard and grabbing plates. I walk over and narrow my eyes at him and take to plates. I start putting food on them."How's your side?" Danny asks. I shrug and mumble, "Fine." He lets it go knowing I don't want to talk about it.

"When were you planning on saying you had a guest?" Danny asks. I shrug and turn and hand Loki his plate. Danny gives me a look and I walk to the fridge to get out the apple juice. "So, what's your name since Valeria isn't going to tell me," Danny asks Loki. Loki opens his mouth and shuts it.

"Lucas," I tell Danny. 

"Okay, we are going into the living room are you coming or not?" I ask Danny. 

"I would hate to deprive you of your cartoons," Danny says with a smile. While we were eating Loki looked at the pancakes with disgust. I rolled my eyes and hit him in the shoulder. "Eat it," I mouth to Loki. He goes to say no and I punch him in the gut. He stares at me wide eyed and goes to say something. I grab a piece of soggy maple syrup covered pancake from my plate and throw it in his mouth. He coughs, but swallows it with a mean look towards me. After that everything was fine until Danny decided just knowing the fake name wasn't enough.

"So, where are you from?" Danny asks Loki. Loki looks to me for help.

"Greenland," I tell Danny.

"Wow," Danny says. Now that he is impressed he should shut up. He doesn't just yet though.

"So, you guys just met at the beach right?" He asks. I understand why he asked that one. He saw Loki and I meet and next thing you know he is my room mate. I was still deciding how to answer it when Loki beats me too it.

"No, we met awhile before that. But I needed a place to stay and Valeria happily let me stay," Loki tells him.

~~~~~~~

Danny left awhile ago and I cleaned up the kitchen. We ate lunch in peace and I didn't make Loki chain himself up. He had a good point yesterday. I was zoning out when I remembered that for dinner I had plans. Uncle Ben and Aunt Alicia had wanted me to come to dinner.

"Damn it, Damn it, Damn it," I say while walking into my room to grab my phone. Loki raises an eyebrow at me as I walk back out. I call my Aunt hoping she answers.

"Hello Valeria," She says. My mom had gotten her a phone with special ring tones for everyone so she would know who was calling her.

"Hey Aunt Alicia, I was wondering for dinner if you would mind if I brought a friend," I tell her.

"Of course you can honey. I will see you at dinner," she replies. We say our good byes and hang up. 

"Loki you better get in your disguise. We are going out and please remember you are Lucas from Greenland," I tell him. He sighs and stands up and changes into Lucas. I roll my eyes and grab my car keys and phone.

Once we get to my Aunts and Uncles I see Uncle Johnny's and my parents cars there. Oh, how fun. We get out of the car and I ask for the millionth time what Loki's personas name is and where hen is from. We go inside and the guys are all in the living room. They turn toward us and they all look confused seeing Loki/Lucas behind me. 

"This is Lucas my friend. Lucas that is my dad Reed, my Uncle Johnny, and my Uncle Ben," I say. Loki waves kind of. They all do the same move back. I don't know how much more awkward this could get. Then my mom and Aunt walk in. 

"This is my Aunt Alicia and you already met my mom. Aunt Alicia this is my friend Lucas," she waves in the generally direction and smiles. Everyone is kind of quiet and we go and sit to eat. Loki is on my left and my Uncle Johnny is on my right.

"So, Valeria how is your side?" My aunt asks.

"It's better," I tell her. 

"You know Valeria your dad and I are planning to go to NASA tomorrow. You should join us," My Uncle Ben says.

"Um, it's alright Uncle Ben. My dad enjoys being there with people he trust and didn't try to kill him," I reply. My Uncle Johnny chuckles and my mom gives my a look. My dad just looks at his food. We were almost finished eating when my Uncle Johnny says, "I almost forgot, Sue how is your wound doing?" My mom looks like a deer caught in head lights. "Johnny!" My mom, dad, and Uncle Ben say at once.

Loki's POV

I froze as soon as that idiot asked the question. I looked at Valeria and she seemed confused. How in the nine realms was she confused? 

"What are you talking about?" She asks the idiot named Johnny. He opens his mouth then shuts it and sighs. "Your mom got hurt like you did at S.H.I.E.L.D. and she didn't want you to know," he tells her. I could see the hurt in her eyes. It went quickly though and was filled with anger.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She says with venom in her voice. 

"Valeria, I didn't want that on you. Calm down," Sue says. Valeria was just about shaking now. 

"Valeria! Stop NOW!" Her father yells. He seemed more mad than scared. Valeria calmed for a second then seemed angrier.

"Reed! You know better!" Her mother yells as I sit there confused. All the knifes and forks begin to rise and from the look of it the source is Valeria. One knife goes flying toward her Aunt, but her a shield like the one Valeria put on me in the jet goes around her aunt. The knife hits it and repels backwards toward Valeria and she doesn't see it. I grab her and pull her to the ground. The knife hits the living room wall. The knifes and forks are still raised and Valeria is still angry. I see a fork go towards her father and he flexes a weird angle away. I grab Valeria's face seeing how scared they are of her.

"Valeria you need to look at me. Please look at me," I say quietly. She slowly looks up into my eyes. "Relax Valeria. It's okay, relax alright?" I tell her. After a few more seconds the utensils drop and Valeria releases a sob. She clings to me very quickly. I look around and they all seem scared. "I will take her home," I tell them as I stand while lifting her in my arms. She cries into my shirt and I get to her car. I have no idea how to drive this thing. I open the passenger door and set her in it. I shut the door and go over to the drivers side and get in. I look at everything and remember how I saw her do it.

"Can you hand me your keys?" I ask her. She pulls out her keys not realizing it and hands them to me. I start driving the best I can. It's very difficult. Valeria mad it look so easy and yet I have almost hit two other cars already. 

Once I got us back to Valeria's I sighed in relief that it was over. I never want to drive again. I'm lucky we are alive right now. I get out and come around and pick up Valeria. She is still out of it. She didn't talk the whole way back. I got us into her apartment and walked to her bed. I set her down and went to go set her keys down when I felt a hand grip mine. I turned to look at her.

"Pl-ple-please do-don't leave," she says quietly. I get into the bed. She scouts closer to me and sets her head on my chest. She cries again and I rub her back with my one hand trying to get her to relax. I didn't like seeing her cry. After awhile her breathing evened out and she had stopped sobbing. I start to fall asleep as well, wishing she will be happy and knowing I am screwed because she has started getting under my skin and taking over my heart.