Pop Tarts And The Playboys....

Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments. You guys ROCK!!

I am so sorry it's been so long. Super busy! I have also been trying to figure out the chapter parts. I will try to update more.

Valeria's POV

"OW!" I yell. My front door opens and Molly walks in. I just fell of my couch, or really off of Loki. I quietly stand and go over to her. We quietly walk into my kitchen.

"What are you doing here so early?" I ask.

"I wanted to see you and so did everyone else. But Gavin is a little afraid of you, Lindsey is with her mom for the week in Florida, and Danny is upset that you have been hiding a killer under his nose. Oh, and he is pissed that Lindsey and I knew. Oh, well! So how is it going here?" Molly asks then turns on my coffee pot.

"Okay I guess, We have to be on watch 24/7 and can't even leave without someone with us. I am just happy that last night was Thor. Everyone has still been a little distant with me. I can blame them, but it can be lonely. Considering the fact I was stuck in a cell for awhile," I reply and grab two cups.

"Understood," she replies.

"What's understood?" Thor asks while yawning. Molly's mouth fell open.

"Thor where is your shirt?" I ask. He looks down confused then looks back up.

"I was wearing it last night," he replies. I hear someone burst into laughter. I walk into my living room and see Loki.

"You stole his shirt?" I ask. When he nods I put my hand over my eyes and shake my head. I then say, "Why on Earth did you still his shirt?"

"Because I heared Molly enter," he replies.

"I am alright with this! I like him! Keep him! Keep him! I also want this hunk to stay shirtless!" Molly yells as she comes running toward me with a smile on her face. Thor seems confused still as he walks into the living room. 

"Loki give him his shirt," I say as Molly pouts.

"I can't. I don't need the wrath of Molly," he says. 

"He is right," Molly says. I look over at Thor who is trying not to smile. 'If you go along I can get your shirt back and I will get you poptarts,' I say to Thor's mind. He nods slightly toward me. I walk towards him and turn to Loki quickly.

"Fine," I say with a shrug. I have backed up to Thor's chest and he puts his arms around me and bends down closer to my height. I see the confusion and jealousy on Loki's face. I put my hands on Thor's muscles and Loki says, "Alright! I will get his shirt." I smile and pull away, as does Thor. We high five.

"Can we still get poptarts?" He asks.

"Of course," I reply. Loki returns and hands Thor his shirt. I smile triumphantly at him and then go to get dressed. I shut my bedroom door and turn and yelp seeing Loki.

"Did you find that funny?" He asks walking closer to me.

"I did until you scared the hell out of me," I reply going to my closet. He comes up behind me and pulls me closer to his chest. He turns my head so he can see my neck and moves my hair out of the way. He begins to kiss my neck. His hands travel up and down my body. A small moan escapses my lips after a moment. He smiles against my neck and then is gone. I turn and he is almost at the door.

"Tease," I mumble.

"Excuse me?" he asks with a smirk.

"Oh, you heared me," I reply before going back to my task of finding something to wear. He chuclkes and leaves the room.