Not Hoseok.

Seokjin guessed it was Hoseok with his wolf gang, or what they call, wolf-pack. Barks of laughter along with howling came closer to his stall. He could see shadows appearing on the ground. Seokjin gulped.

It was only laughter until a hand reached under the door and tried to unlock the lock of the stall door. The door was the only thing protecting him from being slaughterd by a pack of blood-thirsty wolves. He panicked as he quickly slapped the hand, and saw it dissapear.

"Aya! This bitch just slapped me!" one of them yelled as he grabbed onto his hand.

"Damn you, you think your so tough!"

Seokjin covered his mouth with his right hand, trying desperately not to cry, but he could not help but let sobs escape his mouth. Which only caused more laughter.

"Cmon, don't cry! Only girls cry!"

"He might as well be a girl if he wears shit like that!"

"He's not a girl, he is just a worthless faggot!" Hoseok said as more howls of agreement came out of the others mouths. Then the room went silent.

Seokjin assumed they left him alone, until he heard the sink go off. He was confused on why they decided to turn on the sink, until he new.

He new exactly what they were about to do.

A shadow took over the ground and he looked up in fear. Only to be covered in water seconds after. Once all the water soaked him, they dropped the bucket onto him. More laughter escaped their mouths as they began to exit the bathroom.

"Looks like you need a new change of clothes, unless you're to embarrassed to walk around school wearing a skirty-skirt!" Hoseok said as he completely exited the bathroom.

Ice cold water slowly dripped from his drenched hair onto his red face. All of his time blow-drying and combing, wasted. Not only that, his clothing was drenched in water. He couldn't go out of the stall looking like this. Especially when everyone knew his precious secret. But there was one thing that especially bothered him. Who. Did. This? Who figured out his secret? How? Seokjin wondered. How did this person find out? They couldn't of possibly break into my dorm . . . wait. . . Maybe it was-

Suddenly, there was soft banging on the stall that Seokjin was occupying, interrupting his train of thought. Oh please no. Did they come back? Seokjin felt tears cascade down his cheeks. He wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to being harassed. He wasn't used to people knowing his secret.

A calming voice spoke. "Seokjin? It's me Taehyung. It's okay, I'm here."

      Seokjin slowly inhaled and exhales oxygen as he slowly grabbed onto the lock of the stall door with his wet hands. Just hearing Taehyung's voice made him feel safe. He opened the door, revealing Taehyung's worried face. He gasped at the depressing sight of Seokjin, and quickly went for a hug, despite him being drenched.

"Let me guess, Hoseok and his gang?" Taehyung whispered in Seokjin's ear.

Seokjin dug his face into Taehyung's shoulder as he began to sob. He hated Hoseok. Why couldn't the school just expell him? It's not that hard. But, who could've found out his dear secret? He probably had to talk with Jeongguk about it. Seokjin felt his friend start to rub his back, in attempt to make him calm down. Which sorta helped, but didn't change the fact that everyone thinks he is a freak.