52. Jeonghan & You

|xudieytism17🌈|
-

I'll be, your cryin' shoulder..
I'll be, love suicide..
I'll be, better when I'm older..
I'll be, the greatest fan of your life..

---

I faked a laugh. Remembering this song. The song he used to sang when he's still courting me.

He made promises.. And I'm a fool for believing him..

I'm here at the park. Sitting on a bench even if it's dark and it's already a bit late night.

Everyone were sleeping peacefully. And then here I am.. Staring at the night sky, particularly at the shining stars..

I keep on asking myself.. Am I not enough? Or it's just that, he really doesn't love me..

"Yeah, probably the second option is the right answer.."

I let out a sigh.

I miss his hugs.. His kisses.. His smile.. I miss him..

"But where are you now, Jeonghan? You left me.. Because of bullshit reason of you.."

I cried. Once again..

"You left me! You left me because you love my sister? That's really bullshit!"

I screamed so loud.. Not even minding that my neighbors might be awake..

'Cause I'm really hurt! And I do not want to keep it inside me!

"But because of you... I can't be myself anymore! I loved you so much! I fell for you so hard, to the point that the center of my life is you!"

I might be lookin' like a crazy woman screaming in the middle of the night... But I don't care..

"Y/N..."

I heard a voice called me from behind.. His deep voice.. I recognized it already..

I stood up and ready to go inside.. But then he continued to talk.

"Y/N.. Please hear me out.."

I forcefully wipe my tears and face him.

"What do you still want? What are you even doing here?!"

I shouted, angrily.

"I'm sor--"

"Oh fuck! I do not even want your sorry! I do not want you here! Can't you just stay away? Please!"

My knees were getting weak, but I need to be brave..

"Y/N.. I really loved you.. But it's just that.. You're always moody.. You're always making me upset.. I tried to be happy and contented with you, but.. as time goes by.. My love for you, slowly faded away.. Then.."

I covered my ears.. I don't want to hear any words from him.. I know what he'll going to say next..

"JUST GO AWAY! I KNOW THE REASON NOW! SO YOU CAN ALREADY LEAVE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! SUE YOU JERK! I HATE YOU!"

I turned my back and ran inside my house. I closed the gate then my knees can't hold it anymore..

I kneeled and cried.. I'm sobbing so hard and loud..

"How dare you! I gave you everything! Fck you, Yoon Jeonghan!"

I know that he's still there and I know that he could still hear me.. Damn him! I hate my life!

-End

©Keyrot_bongie | Kath Xu