16. Minghao & You

✨ SEVENTEEN ✨
#Bubbletowt_Imagine_The8
|@xudieytism17🌻|
-
"Ma'am, sorry to tell you, but your husband's condition isn't progressing.."
The doctor patted your shoulder as he passed by you.

"Hao.. Please wake up.. I miss you.."
You cried as you held his hand.

He was like sleeping peacefully, but in the inside, you know that he's suffering from a brain tumor.

"You're sleeping for almost 2 and a half years, Hao." You won't stop talking with him even if you know that he'll not answer you.

"Many things happened already. Sadly, you can't see those. Come on! Wake up, Hao!"
You grabbed his hand and hold it tight. Kissing the back of it while your tears are falling.

"You are my life, Hao.. How could I be able to fight with life when you're lying there? Who'll be my guide to go on with life, Hao?"
Everyday, you're here beside him. Saying the same words right from the start.

You promised that you won't leave him.

"Lord, please wake him up. Sooner or later, I'm giving up.."

You felt that his fingers moved a bit.

"Huh?"
You look clearly at his fingers and then you saw that it moved again.

"DOC! DOC!"
You shouted and gladly the doctor heard you.

"H-his fingers! I-i saw it! T-they're moving!"
The doctor checked your husband and smiled at you..

"Continue on what you're doing ma'am. Sooner or later he'll be awake.."
You reapeatedly said thank you to the doctor.

"Thank God! Oh Hao.. I can't wait to kiss and hug you again.."
Your tears got changed with smiles.

"Thank you Lord.."

-End

©Keyrot_bongie |Kath Xu