17. Minghao & You

✨ SEVENTEEN ✨
#Bubbletowt_Imagine_The8
| @xudieytism17🌻 |
-

Your POV

"I-is it true, Minghao?" I'm hoping that he'll say no. He'll say no that he chose Jun over me, who's just his friend.

"Yes. But aren't you happy with us?" Honestly, yes. But who am I to say that?

"I'm your friend, Hao! Ofcourse I'm happy! Ha-ha-ha!" I don't know if he noticed that my laugh was just fake.

"Aw. Let's celebrate?"

"Yeah sure. I badly need alcohol now." I whispered through the air.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, hao. Just buy some alcohols." I faked a smile then he go out to buy what I said.
---

My head hurts. I guess the alcohol is really effective.

"Spill your problem, Y/N."
He drank the alcohol straight and looks at me seriously.

"Whatt? I don't have problemsh~"
Hihihi. Do I really have a problem? Ofcourse none!

"I know you."
He moved much closer to me. I don't want to move. But my hands now were holding his both cheeks.

"Yhou know what, Hao? Yhou're shtuphid! Yhou dhidn't nhotish how mhuch I lhove yhou! Yhou're jusht focushing ohn that Junhui!"
Omfg! The hell I am saying? Argh! I saw his shocked face looking at me. I managed to stand up but accidentally there's this drop of alcohol on the floor, then I slipped. I closed my eyes and waiting to get hurt but there's his arm making me feel that I'm safe. I opened my eyes then I realized that I'm on top of him. I tried to get up 'cause this position really makes us awkward.

"Stay still, Y/N. Do you really love me?"
He said as he brush my hair using his hand.

"I do love you, Hao! But I'm afraid to tell you what I feel because you might reject me. I only have you, our friendship. That's the precious thing happened in my entire life, Hao! And you're the treasure that I'll save 'til the day that I die! But now it's too late. You already have Junhui. And I, your friend, will support you both!"
I felt some liquid falling from my eyes. Argh! I'll look weak to him! He wiped those and kisses my forehead.

"You should've told me. See, you confessed with instatly! I didn't know that my hyungs' plan will be this effective! Me and Jun, were just friends! And sorry, I made you cry! I love you too!"
Wait what? Holy crap! What did he said? It's still on process, I can't get it.

"So this is a trap?"
I saw him nod then suddenly, I punched his chest repeatedly then cry and cry.

"I hate you, Minghao!"
I exclaimed. I felt his arms hug me so tight, still in our position.

"I love you too. I should've tell this to them. HAHAHA!"
I gave him a death glare and he just gave me a peck on my lips making me so shocked as ef!

"You're blushing!"
I hid my face on him by covering it with my hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
He asked me seriously.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Hao!"
Then we kissed passionately. He fooled me, but this one is effective. He even laughed at my confession. Argh! He would be thankful because I love him, and I would also be thankful because he loves me.

-End

©Keyrot_bongie |Kath Xu