18. Seungkwan & You

✨ SEVENTEEN ✨
#Bubbletowt_Imagine_Seungkwan
|@xudieytism17🌻|
-

"Hon! She said 'dada' earlier! And you know what? It's her first word! We miss you, hon!"
I also miss the both of you.

Sorry if I prioritized my work than to you and our baby.

If I could just bring back those times, maybe we're still together.

"Kwannieee~ How's your work there? It's her first birthday today! It's her birthday yet you're not here. Anyways, I love you hon! Mwaaaah~"
I really miss you, wife.

Maybe you're sad during her birthday. Sorry, I'm not there to guide her with her birthday party and help her open her birthday presents.

Sorry, wife. I regret living far away from the both of you. I didn't expect that this will happen. Of all the people in this entire world, why it's the both of you?

I still need you in my whole life but, you already left me. The both of you left me already..

I cried by those thoughts running repeatedly in my head. I'm not there to save them! I'm not there to help them!

"Hon.. I'm scared right now.. The ground is shaking continuosly.. I-I can't stand, hon.. My feet wounded by a piece of metal.. I can't pull it off of me, hon.. Our baby.. She's in my r-room.. I left her there, hon.. Sorry.. Sorry.."
No hon, I'm sorry.. I'm the one whose sorry here..

"I can't watch this anymore.."
I continue sobbing like a weak man alone, inside our house.

If I'm just here beside the both of you, maybe you're still alive. Maybe you didn't die that time..

"I love you my queen and my princess. I know that you don't want me to be sad, but I just can't really help not to. The precious thing in my life were now gone.."
I hold their picture and kissed it. I wish I could hug and kiss them for real.

"Sorry... Forgive me.."
I worked overseas for the whole time and I didn't have any time for them. Shame on me!

-End

©Keyrot_bongie | Kath Xu