22. Mingyu & You

✨ SEVENTEEN ✨
#Bubbletowt_Imagine_Mingyu
|@xudieytism17🌻|
-

"Be prepared everyone! We'll start in 5 minutes!"
The staff said.

You applied being a leading lady, well this isn't new for you. No doubt you amazed the director.

But until now, you don't know who'll be your leading man. They're just saying that you should wait.

The make-up artist retouched you a bit and you can see that everyone is really busy.

You've seen already the lines and you're sure that the viewers will love it.

"Okay! First scene!"
You quickly gathered on your exact place.

"Scene 1 take 1, Action!"
That's the cue. You walked while the leaves of the tree were falling.

"What a nice weather for today."
You said as you sat on the bench looking up to the sky.

"Mind if I sit here beside you?"
His voice seems familiar to you.

Yes, you're sure that it's him.

"Mingyu.."

"CUT! CUT! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, Y/N? HE'S MINGYU, BUT HE IS NATHAN HERE!"
The director shouted at you.

"Sorry, director."
You just said.

You repeated you're act a while ago until he came again in his part.

"What are you doing here?"
You coldly said. He's your ex-finacé in this story.

"Hey.. You still mad at me? I didn't mean to leave you there alone. I didn't mean not to go to the church and not to marr----"
You slapped him. That's a real one.

Is it a coincidence? What happened in the story also happened to the both of you.

Your tears fell and you didn't mind wiping it. It's your job anyway.

"You didn't mean? Oh damn you! You left me! You chose not to marry me, Nathan! Why? Because you're not still ready to have a family?"
He was about to reach you but you just stepped backwards.

Until now you hate him for what he did.

"I'm sorry, Kelly... I'm scared that time. Yes, I'm not yet ready but believe me! I still lov---"
You slapped him again, hard one. Yes, it's in the script and you just made it real.

"I'm not the Kelly you used to love before, Nate. I'm not a fool now."
He hugged you by your waist and knelt down in front of you, crying like a kid.

"All I can say is sorry, Kelly. I want to have you back.. Please.."
You pushed him away forcefully.

"Well, I don't want to. Go get an idiot somewhere and say her those words of yours."
Then you left.

"AND CUT! OKAY THAT WAS VERY GOOD! PREPARE FOR THE NEXT SCENE EVERYONE!"
The director said then clapped his hands.

You walked away when you saw him walking towards your position.

"Y/N!!"

"Just prepare yourself,  Mingyu."
He held your arms but you just pushed him.

"Damn you! We're just acting while ago! But I guess, that script suits what I feel inside."
You said to him.

"I'm sorry and I love you.."

"I told you, I'm not a fool or even an idiot to believe you, bastard!"
You walked away again.

He's calling your name but you just ignore him.

-End

©Keyrot_bongie | Kath Xu