51. Seungcheol & You

|xudieytism17🌈|
-

I'm totally upset. He said that it's only me! I'm the only one for him!

I made him happy. Enjoyed. Amused. Impressed. And everything I did just to see him with his genuine smile and laugh!

I am the first one who came into his life. Not until she came, Shin.

He doesn't need me anymore. Seungcheol doesn't need me anymore! He found someone to replace me just when a time passed by.

He tried to talk to me, but I refused. 'Cause he'll just going to say sorry.

I didn't cry, even if I'm really hurt inside. I'm brave! And I do not want to see anyone how pity they are for me.

He's popular, and so do I. I can still remember that scenario..

"What about, Y/N? You both have so many happy moments here!"

Ji said and everyone laughs and nodded.

But Seungcheol just went to Shin and whispered..

"Sorry, but it is you now."

Then Seungcheol and Shin laughed. And every person inside the studio. I saw it. I heard it vividly. I watched it. And I accepted that fact.

A year have passed. And here we are again. In the same studio where we built moments.

I smiled with that thought. But, everything's different now.

Our leader opened the door and the people inside goes "Ohh~ They're here again!".

We waved with the people inside including Seungcheol.

He's looking at me intently but I looked away to greet others.

We introduced again and before we start, Ji asked me a question.

"Ah, Y/N~ Have you watched Seungcheol betrayed you?"

We all laughed but I noticed that he's unease.

"Yeah~ I've watched it"

"What's your reaction then?"

"I got sad."

Then they went 'Aww~' but I chuckled and made a sad face.

"Y/N-ssi, sorry! It's not true!"

I faked a smile. And the others are just watching and listening us.

"It's okay! It's a long time ago, Seungcheol-ah."

Then we all laughed again. But we both know that awkwardness filled the air, and it's hard for me to breathe. I'm breaking again..

| E N D |

©Keyrot_bongie | Kath Xu

P.S. NAKUHA KO LANG YUNG IDEA SA NANGYARI KELA MOMO AT HEECHUL SA KNOWING BROS, GINAWA KO LANG MEDYO COMPLICATED HAHAHAHA HOPE YOU LIKED IT! LOVEYOU :*