She was blabbering continuously...  She had so much pain after that incident....

She was crying badly her eyes and puffy cheek become red due to constant cry...  That time she hear foot step which was coming  near to her room...

Nandini immediately wipe her tears from her cheek and take a long breath...  Zoya enter in her room while calling her name....

Zoya - Nandu...

Nandu - haan bolo Zoya... Tume kuch chahiye kya...

She asked to her while controlling her sob....  Zoya feel different in her voice and move towards  her and keep his hand on her shoulder and jerk her to face her..

Zoya saw her eyes it become puffy, swollen and red dye to constant cry...

Zoya - Nandini kya hua?

Nandini - kuch nahi... 

She said to her while avoiding her eye contact...

Zoya - Nandini come with me...

She said looking her having sad on her face and hold her hand and drag her to the bed and make her to sit in the bed....

Zoya look at her and she make Nandini to face her....

Zoya - kya hua? Tum ro kyun rehi ho?  Kya chupa rehi he mujhse?  Bolo Nandu...

Nandini - Arey kush nahi hay yaar... I  m fine...  I am not hiding anything....

She said to her stammeringly and lower her head...

Zoya - chuut mat bolo Nandu...  Mein sab jaanti kya teri baare mey.... Tum meri bestir hey...  Manik ke yaad aagaye na tum ko....

She asked looking her having  worried 😟😟😟 on her face....  While hearing Manik name Nandini shook her head and look at her....

Zoya - Nandu mein sab batha hay..  Aditya ne sab kuch bataya mujhe.... Tum mujse chupane ke koyi zaroorat nahi hey....  Mein tumahari dost hay na...  Tum tumhari dil ke baath mujse bolo yaar....  You can share your pain to me....

Nandini was back of her tears which is brimmed in her eyes...  Zoya saw tears in her eyes... She was about to rub the tears from her cheek but zoya hold her hand and nodded her head negatively...

Nandini look at her having pain in her eyes... In that time Aditya came to her room and enter in to the room...

Zoya - Rona he tujhe ro le. Par baat kar hamse. Kisi aur ki galati ki saza hame mat de.Cry Nandu, cry. Don't stop them...

She said looking her having pain on her eyes.....  That word is enough for Nandini... She started crying badly... She had so many tears in her eyes, which were not stopping at all. Tears 😭 😭 😭 are rolling down from her eyes..... 

Zoya hugged her tightly and making her calm down.... She hugged her tightly how much she can...  Nandini was sobbed continuously continuously.....

Aditya came to her and sit beside her and started rubbing her back...

Nandini broke at the hug and look both of them having pain in her eyes....

Nandini - I can't able to forget him yaar....  I cant able to hate him yaar...i m feeling alone without him....  I need him....

She said looking them having tears in her eyes.... 

Zoya - you love him so much na.  So you call him na....  I can see more love for him in your eyes Nandini.... Both of them talk each other and sort out the problem.... You two of them are the solution for your plan...