Gender

Scar

"So she's pregnant huh?" Kevin crosses his arms.

"And we don't find out till she's four months?" Sherry growls.

"I'm just protecting my child and girlfriend" I cross my arms.

They hum. "Well, that means you're protecting two. You know what that means, don't you Scar?" Jacob crosses his arms.

I sigh and nod. "Yea"

"Come on" Gary motions his hand and I do as he says. "You know what to do"

I grunt and throw off my shirt and put my arms up.

Sherry chains them up and Kevin and Jacob walk in with their knives and whips. "Let the fun begin" Kevin smirks.

**

I crawl into bed just in time before Riley wakes up. "Mmm" she groans and I look at her in confusion. "Scar" she moans. I make an O shape with my lips and laugh. Damn girl. "Ah"

I rub her side and she moans. "If you don't wake up" I laugh and her eyes flutter open.

She looks at me in pure embarrassment. "Scar... please tell me you didn't hear that"

I laugh. "Yea a little"

"Babe!" she groans and sits up.

"You're good, no need to be embarrassed" I chuckle.

"I have every reason to be embarrassed! And you overheard!!" she pouts and before I could speak, she looks at me in confusion. "Why is your shirt on?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh come on you're not that horny-"

"No no, seriously... you're always without a shirt" she says.

"Just got cold in here" I lie.

She raises an eyebrow. "Even I'm sweating and I'm always cold"

I cross my arms. "Well you did just have a dream of us fuckin-"

"Shut up" she cuts me off. "But babe, why?" she goes to take my shirt off, but I stop her. "Okay. What wrong? You're acting weird"

"Nothing's wrong!" I lie chuckle.

"Yes there is. Tell meeeee" she straddles me.

"You're four months pregnant and we find out the gender of our baby in an hour, shouldn't you be getting ready?" I raise an eyebrow and her eyes widen.

"Shit!" she gets up and runs into the bathroom.

"Y'know for being pregnant, you run hella fast" I laugh and grab a shirt and pants.

I quickly change my clothes before Riley sees me, and as soon as I pull on my shirt, she walks out. "Ready ready ready?!" she asks.

"Babe..." she looks at me and I look at her. "You're cut! On your cheekbone!!" she walks up to me and scans it.

i laugh. "Well that's what happens when you won't keep your paws off me"