Punishment

Scar

"Wait... what?" I ask.

"I-I'm pregnant. I found out a few days ago" she frowns and I try to form words. "Well... what are you thinking?"

"How crazy this sounds! Is it mine?" I jerkily ask.

She groans. "Of course! You're the only person I've had sex with, Scar!"

"How did this all happen?" I ask.

She smacks her forehead. "Well you out your dick in my hoo ha-"

"No, no, I know how babies are made, Riles. But you weren't on birth control?" I ask in confusion.

"And you didn't wear a condom?" she raises an eyebrow.

I growl. "Loose the attitude, Archer"

"Sorry" she says.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I tend to get a little bit butthurt.

She sighs. "Because I was scared... scared of how you'd react. Plus, I haven't gotten the chance to since you've been drunk all the time"

I clench my jaw. "Right"

"What's going on in your head? I mean... I know we're young, but... I don't mind" she frowns.

I look at her and sigh. "I need time to comprehend this all. I don't know what to think, I mean, yea we're young. You may not mind, but Riles, look what I'm involved in!"

"But you're away from it! We killed them!" she says.

Oh Riley...

if only you knew...

"Listen, there's more people out there. Don't you remember? I'm the kid who's suppose to die, but won't. What happens if they go after my baby instead?" I ask.

"We can work something out, Scar! We always do!" she holds my hand.

"Maybe. Just... let me figure this out. Please?" I rub her side.

She frowns. "I wanna have this baby with you, Scar"

"And I want to too... but not now. Not for a long ass time..." I trail off.

"Who says we're gonna be together in that long ass time?" she puts her hands on her sides.

I sigh. "Riles" I begin "stop being like that"

"So what? Wanna abort this baby? Wanna kill him or her?" she starts to cry.

I hug her. "No, no way! Stop saying shit like this, what's wrong with you?"

"Me?" she pulls back. "What's wrong with you? Make up your mind! Do you wanna be together and have this baby?"

"What's wrong, Riles?" I ask and she bursts out crying. "Are you okay?" I wrap my good arm around her.

She cries in my chest. "No! I'm scared! I'm so scared. I don't want a baby this young"

I raise an eyebrow. "But you sai-"