Christmas

Riley

I wake up and my eyes widen.

It's Christmas!!!

I look at sleeping Scar and wiggle him. "Babe!!" I say, but he remains asleep. "Scar! Wake up!" I continue wiggling. "Ughhh" I groan and sit on his stomach. "Babyyy wake upppp! It's Christmas!!"

His eyes flutter open and he groans. "Can Christmas wait?"

"No way!! Come on!!" I take his hand and drag him out of bed. "Hurry Scar!"

"Babe it's fucking eight clock in the morning" he groans.

"So what! Come on!" I run into the living room to be greeted by mom and dad. "Merry Christmas!!!" I smile.

"Merry Christmas!" they both smile widely.

"Hurry Scar! With gotta see Mia and Nicolas after this!" I rush him.

He sits on the couch and I hand him a present. "What?"

"You've never had a Christmas?" I ask in sadness.

He shakes his head. "No not really"

And in that moment, I slam my lips into his. "Well now it's your first, open!" I smile.

He tears open the wrapping paper and it reveals a huge picture of both of us. "Riles... you didn't have to get me anything..."

"I did! Do you like it?" I ask.

He smiles. "I love it baby, thank you"

"Of course!" I smile widely and he stands up, handing me a huge box.

"Now you open" he says.

I smile and carefully open the box.

It reveals something I've wanted since we met...

"Thank you!!" I hug him tightly.

"You finally got the ten foot tall nutcracker" dad laughs.

"I know!!" I squeal.

"You're keeping that thing outside, not in here" mom says.

"Scared?" I chuckle.

"Yes" mom laughs.

We all laugh and finish up our gifts.

I got Scar my favorite smell of cologne, so he can wear it... to turn me on. I got him some clothes, his favorite alcohol drink, and a sword.

He got me a fluffy blanket, necklace with my name on it, clothes, earrings, and a gift he won't let me open yet.

Then I got dad a gun and mom a beautiful pair of jewelry.

"Can I open it now?" I ask Scar. He nods and I dig through the wrapper to see a ring box, so I open it... revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.

Scar stands up and puts his hands on my sides. "Riles, I want this to last forever... us... how we take care of each other and love each other... I don't want it to end. Do you promise it won't?" he asks.