Break

Scar

"You're gonna be the death of me" Slade groans.

"I'm sorry" I hold my broken arm.

"No more drinking" he says sternly and I nod.

We get in his car and speed home.

I didn't go to school today.

Mainly because how fucking awful I am right now, not really my arm that's now in a green cast.

I remember everything I did last night.

Beth... I feel so fucking bad.

Riles... I'm terrifying her.

Slade, were good now.

The way Riles walked out of my room... without saying anything. That broke my fucking heart...

But I doubt she knows how much she affects me.

**

I walk outside for lunch and Nick and Mia run up to me. "Little magic boi! What happened?!" Mia asks.

"Rough night haha" I say sheepishly.

"Ouch... you good? You look awful! Your knuckles are so... nasty" Nicolas asks.

"I'm fine guys" I snap.

They sigh and nod. "Riley is over there talking to Cameron" Mia trails off and I turn to see just that. They're laughing. They look so happy. Riley turns to me and I look down.

 Riley turns to me and I look down

"I'm so sorry man..." Nick says.

"I fucked up... hardcore" I look at them.

"Everyone fucks up, Scar" Mia frowns. "You two will find your way back together. You're meant to be! Not gonna lie, I wanted to be with you" she smacks her forehead and Nick looks at her.

I raise an eyebrow. "Glad you got over that"

"Shut up" Mia laughs. "But yea, I did, because I met Nicolas" she smiles and wraps her arm around Nick. "He loved me through my worse and confidence issues"

"She just needed to know she's fucking beautiful and I love her for who she is" Nicolas rests his chin on Mia's head.

"And I felt better when he sent me this picture of himself" Mia winks and shows me her phone.