I Know You're In There

Scar

"Scar" uncle Mike calls me and I limp in. "Are you hurt?" he asks in stern.

I shake my head and fix myself. "No" I attempt to walk normal.

"Good. Because I have a huge task for you, I think you'll love it" he says.

"All ears" I sit down.

"What's Riley Archer to you?" he says and I look up at him. "Well?"

"I'm Riley... why are you sitting here?" the girl asks and I get silent. "Hey..." she sits next to me. "you can tell me anything, Scar! I'm not here to judge. I'm a good listener! I like to do this for a living" she smiles. "Though we may not know each other, but I'm here for you! I'm actually in a chaotic family myself"

I gulp. "Nobody"

 "Nobody"

"Good. So you'll have no problem killing her?" he smirks.

"Uh" I clench my jaw.

Riles walks into my room as I sleep, making me groans.

Damn I wanna fucking kill this girl. I can do it right now with one hand if I wanted to!

But what's stopping me?

How obnoxious she is. How tiny and fragile, hyper, sweet she is.

God I wanna kill her. I can snap her in one piece if I wanted to!

But... i'm not. I cant. She's already make a huge impact on my life and she's so lovable.

I'd never lay a finger on her...

"Well?!" he gets angry.

I look at him and nod.

"WOOHOO!" the guys run in and staple me

"What's with you guys and stapling me?" I groan and pull them out, drawing blood.

"It's entertaining. You're the only one that can tolerate it" Chief shrugs.

Donny laughs. "So are we killing Riley Archer?"