Please Come Home

Riley

It's been a week without Scar.

A week of pure worry and fear

He left and never came back. And we tried calling him and everything.

We can't track him because dad forgot to put a tracker in him which is what he does to everyone that knows us.

So it's complicated.

And i'm worried like crazy... and it's all my fault. I made him angry... and he ran off.

What if he got captured by them?

He was always telling me how they're near...

"Riley!" mom calls me so I run out of my room, hoping she has news.

"Yea?!" I ask and turn to the tv, making my jaw drop.

"Mysterious male standing around six ' five, two hundred pounds, roaming the streets of New York with a black mask along with his face painted red, black, and blue, on a killing spree" the news sho a picture.

"That's him!! I know that's Scar!!" I gasp and everyone looks at me

"That's him!! I know that's Scar!!" I gasp and everyone looks at me. "His brown eyes! The lips! The color hair! That's Scar!!!"

"Wait... she's right!" grandpa jolts up.

"I think we found our kid" Ethan smirks.

Everyone splits up and I run outside.

"Please can i go?!" I beg.

"No Ri, Scar's involved in the biggest gang of New York. The Painted Skulls" dad says as he puts bags in the trunk.

"Dad... I can help. I really need to go!" I plead.

He stands tall and grandpa nods. "Yea. You can come" grandpa says and i smile widely.

"What?!" dad grows angry.

"You cant tell me you haven't seen the way Scar eases up around her. She might be a big help" grandpa says and dad groans.

I smile and my phone goes off. "I'll go pack!" I run inside and answer my phone as I grab a bag and start throwing clothes in. "Hey Alex!" I chirp.

"Hey! You seem in a better mood" he laughs.

"Yea, we're on our way to bring Scar home! I cant wait to see him again!!" I zip up my bag.

"Wait you're going? I thought you didn't like him?" he asks in confusion.

"Yea I am, and we have our moments. But in the end, I'll always look out for him" I say and run outside. "Gotta go! Talk to you later!" I hang up and my phone goes off again. "Ughh" I answer. "What bitches?" I ask while throwing my bag in the trunk.

"Woahhh you're back to normal" Kehlani laughs.

"Becausssse we found Scar!" I get in the car.

"Oh shit!! That's AWESOME!! YOU FOUND HIM!!" Mia squeals.