Friends

Riley

I wake up on sleeping Scars chest and smile.

His soft snores.

How my head moves us along with his chest.

Wait.

What am I thinking?

I have a boyfriend.

I quickly get off Scar and he groans as he wakes up. "I'm sorry" I whisper.

He shakes his head and huffs. "You're good" he says in his deep morning voice. HOLY SHIT HIS MORNING VOICE IS HOT AS HELL!! "Are you okay?" he raises an eyebrow.

I nod. "Yea sorry, I'm just glad its Saturday and I can sleep in"

"Yea true. Have you heard from Alex?" he asks and I sit up from his chest to check my phone.

A lot of notifications from Alex.

A huge smile grows on my face. "He texted?" Scar asks.

I turn to him and nod. "Yes... he wants to meet up and if it doesn't go good, I'll resort to dating a roach" I get out of bed and Scar yawns.

"While you do that, I'm going back to sleep, in my own room" he yawns again and gets out of bed.

I stare at his abs and blush.

Then I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he raises an eyebrow. "Breakfast first, right!" I walk out of my room and Scar walks out behind me...

until we bump into an angry dad looking at us. "What. Is. He. Doing. In. Here?!" dad grows furious.

My eyes widen. "I'm so sorry!! It's not what it looks like! I promi-"

"THEN WHAT IS IT?!" dad shouts and I flinch in fear.

I try to form words... but I can't.

what do I say?

"Sorry Slade... it's my fault, I had a night terror and needed someone" Scar defends.

I look at him...

he stood up for me...

I thought he didn't know how to?

"I DONT CARE! STAY OUT OF HER ROOM!" dad shouts at the top of his lungs, causing mom to run in.

"I know. I'm sorry. I should've known better and just sucked it up. It won't happen again" Scar says.

"Come on love" mom takes dad.

Dad shakes his head and storms off.

I look at Scar and frown. "You didn't have to do that"

"I did. I didn't want you to get in trouble" he sighs.

"I can take it, Scar! I promise!" I smile.

He shakes his head. "No... no you can't. I know you're a daddy's girl. And I saw you have a small flash of fear when he yelled at you"