First Attack

Scar

"Let's go" Slade pushes me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Meet one of the gangs after you" Thorn says, getting in the drivers seat.

My eyes widen. "I thought we were training first!"

Dallas shakes his head. "You wanted to go to school instead. We gotta get this gang out of the way because you have another one looking for you"

I sigh. "Alright"

We speed off and Slade hands me my gun and machete.

I stayed quiet the whole ride, gathering my thoughts.

And once we arrive, I'm rushed out of the car and guns are fired. "GO!" Ethan shouts and I separate from them.

I hold my gum out and repeatedly shoot men one by one.

Until an arm is wrapped around my throat, so I manage to pull out the machete and decapitate the man.

That felt so fucking weird.

I've never decapitated someone.

"WATCH OUT!" Slade shouts and I immediately turn around and shoot a man I didn't even know was coming.

I turn to thank Slade, but he's already gone.

A man runs up to me and before he could lay a finger on me, I throw him over my shoulder and stab him right in the heart, leaving blood on my knife.

Holy shit...

I just did that!

Once I'm about to run, I'm hit hardly in the head, causing me to fall and two bed to pick me up. "URGH, LET ME GO!" I growl.

They walk further in the woods and throw me on the ground.

A man sits down and puts his foot on my back. "Kill him" he groans.

"Lets use a different method" another guy smirks and holds up an axe.

I try to form words, until I hear running, causing me to turn to where it's coming from

Gun shots are heard and the men fall down lifeless.

I immediately stand up and look at Ethan and Dallas. "Ah fuck" I groan. "Thank you"