Feelings

Riley

I walk past Scars empty room and frown as I hold my stomach.

"Ri" dad calls me so I quickly takes my hands away from my stomach and turn to him. "Your mom and I are going out tonight, do you wanna go to Mias or stay home with the team and grandpa?"

"Mia's, durrrr" I laugh.

"Okay shithead" he laughs and ruffles my hair. "Where's Kehlani? She's like dead"

"She's our traveling with Justin, she's kinda obsessed" I whisper.

He chuckles. "Alright, see you later"

"Bye dad!" I smile.

"Bye baby!" mom kisses my forehead and I wave before they leave.

I sigh and walk into Scars room, going through his drawers and grabbing his huge black shirt.

I clutch it against my chest and begin to cry.

i want you too, Scar.

I pull off my current shirt and put on his.

"Come on bitch!" Mia runs in with Nicolas. "Oh..." she trails off and I turn to her.

"I miss him" I burst out crying.

"Aw shorty" she hugs me.

"He's at my house and fucking drinking like hell in my basement slash bar" Nicolas rolls his eyes.

i hug Mia and cry. "I'm just so scared"

"I know it's holding you back, but if you wanna be with him, you have to tell him. He's waiting for you! He loves you! He wants to be with you!" Mia says.

"I can confirm" Nicolas rubs Mia's back. "Do you guys wanna go to my place?"

"No... Scar went there to get away from me" I say.

"Really?" Cameron walks in. "Damn, he's crazy"

"He's not" I say.

"Riley, he almost cut my finger off" he says.

"Shouldn't have made him mad" Mia pulls back and shrugs. "Never made any Archer mad"

"You tell me that now" Cameron laughs. "But yea, let's go to Nicks"

"Can you do it?" Mia asks me.

I nod with a sad smile. "Yea"

"Lego!" Nicolas runs out of the house.

"I'm in love with an eighteen year old child" Mia laughs and walks off.

I chuckle and Cameron looks at me. "Are you okay?" he asks.

I nod. "Yea"

"Ready for the trip in a few days?" he asks.

"Hell yea!!" I playfully smack his chest and he laughs as we walk outside.

We get into Nicolas's truck and drive to his huge ass house that Mia lives in with him.

"Soo, the mountains huh?" Mia asks Cameron and I.

We nod. "Yup!"

"Gonna be cold as ballssss" she says. "Just stay with meeeee"

"Hey, a girl needs a vacation every now and then" I laugh.

Nicolas laughs. "Babe let her have fun, you have me! We can have sex endlessly!"

"Gross" Mia says and Nicolas pouts while we laugh. "I'm kidding!! I love you!!" she kisses his cheek. "So muchhhh"