Therapy

Scar

I wake up with Rileys hair spilled across my chest, making me smile and kiss her forehead.

"Mmm" she groans and looks at me. "Good morningggg" she stretches.

"Hey" I say softly.

"You're still here..." she trails off.

"Of course I am, it's my room" I laugh.

She chuckles. "No... I mean... aren't you gonna find a new home?"

I sigh and look at her. "I wanna stay here... with you. That's all I want. But I can't with your family... what they did fucked with my head"

"Scar no... please don't leave!" she sits on my stomach. "Try the therapy out today! Please, love... I can't lose you again" she lays down and rests her head on my chest.

I rub her back. "I'll try. If it doesn't work out then... I gotta go... and I don't wanna leave you... God you mean the world to me"

"Then don't! Let us help you!" she frowns.

I passionately kiss her. "I'll try"

She gets off me. "I wanna be with you forever, Scar. Just laying here all day... with you"

I smile and kiss her forehead. "Well I better get up and going"

"Where?" she asks.

"I have therapy with your mom" I get out of bed.

"This early?!" she drops her jaw.

I shrug. "She wanted me in"

"She's crazy!" she groans. I laugh and grab my clothes. "Are you taking a shower?" she asks and I nod. "Can I join?"

I turn to her and slightly smile. "Of course"

She gets out of bed and follows me.

We strip of our undergarments and get in the warm shower. "Are you okay?" she asks me.

I nod with a smile. "I'm good" I kiss her forehead.

She smiles and hugs me with the water flowing down our bodies. "About last night-"

"Do you regret it?" I ask her and pull back.

She shakes her head and smiles. "No, of course not. It was amazing, Scar"

I smile. "So-"

"Scar" a knock on my bathroom door is heard.... Slade.

Riley and I look at each other with our eyes widen.

I put my finger over her lips, indicating for her to be quiet. "Yea?" I ask.

"Do you know where Riley is?" Slade asks.

We look at each other and she shakes her head. "I think she's with Mia and Kehlani, you know Mia has a boyfriend now and Riles is obsessing" I lie.