Scar

Riley

I walk into the building, nervous as hell with my girls next to me. "Hey guys" Alex and Justin walk up to us.

"Act normal" Mia whispers. "Hey guys"

"Hey boo" Kehlani hugs Justin.

"Hey Alex" I smile.

He smiles as he walks to me. "Whatcha been up to little one?" he laughs, talking about my height.

I shake my head. "You're the little one! You're a junior! I'm a senior" I smirk.

"Yea whatever" he laughs and I laugh along.

Is he gonna ask me?!

The bell rings and I pout. "Ughhhh class" Mia groans. "Where little magic boy?!"

"Maybe you'll have a class with him" I chuckle.

"Maybe! I hope! I'm really intrigued in this guy!" Mia says.

"Go to class, Mia" Justin laughs.

"Oh fuck you!" Mia points at him.

"Go look for your man" Kehlani says.

"Indeed I will!" Mia runs off.

We all laugh. "I'll take you to class" Alex wraps his arm around me.

I look up at him. "You sure?"

He nods. "Yea, come on" he nods his hand and leads me to my class with his arm around me. I smile. Maybe he's gonna ask me!! "Is Mia still obsessing over that guy?" he laughs.

I chuckle and nod. "Yup! She's bound determined to find him and see what he looks like!"

"She has to let the guy chase her, not the other way around" he laughs.

"She's coocoo" I make the single with my finger.

We laugh and he stops at my class door. "I'll see you at lunch" he kisses my temple.

I blush and he walks off.

I squeal and hear someone else squeal, so I look up and see Kehlani with Justin. "HE KISSED YOU!!" she shouts.

"On the temple!" I say.

"He's gonna make the move, Riley!" Justin smirks.

I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato, so I run into my class and immediately sit down.

Kehlani sits next to Kehlani with Justin next to her, then Mia runs in. "Sorry! On a hunt!" she says, sitting next to me.

"Find him?" I chuckle.

She groans. "No. Alex ask you out?" she asks,

I sigh and shake my head. "No, not yet"

"He's probably waiting for the perfect time" Kehlani smiles. "Justin did! It was amazing"

Justin kisses my head and I turn to Mia to see use shrugging.

I sigh. "Maybe"