Mountains

Riley

"Please..." Scar frowns.

"I have toooo! I want to go to the mountains really bad!! Not only that, his parents really want me to come" I hold his hand.

"Can I come with you then?" he pouts.

I frown and rub his hand. "I want you too! But it's like a reservations thing, I'm lucky I'm going"

He groans and I chuckle. "Will they make an exception if I'm your baby daddy?"

"SHHH!!" I put my finger on his lips and he raises an eyebrow. "I haven't told my parents yet"

He sighs. "You have to..."

"I know... I will after this trip!" she kisses my cheek and he nods. "I promise"

"Okay seriously though, I want to be with you and my baby for Christmas! Nor your righ some douche" he groans.

"He's my friend, Scar" I say. "And I wanna be home for Christmas with you too, but I really have to go"

"Just stay home! We can do something ourselves" he says.

"Like what? Watch tv?" I cross my arms.

He shakes his head. "No, we can have sex all day everyday"

"Goodbye, Scar" I turn around and laugh.

"Baby..." he breaks my heart.

I turn to him and passionately kiss him. "Baby and I will be home soon"

"I don't want you alone with him" he says.

"Scar. I love YOU. If I'm alone with anyone, it's you" I bite my bottom lip and kiss his cheek.

He rubs my sides. "I love you too... how can I convince you to stayyyy?"

"You cantttt" I copy him. "Seriously, let me go, you want me to have fun right?"

He groans. "Yea yea"

I smile and hug him. "We can have sex when I get home" I whisper.

"I already knew that" he whispers back. We laugh and pull back. "I love you" he passionately kisses me and kneels down. "And you too, rascal" he laughs and kisses my stomach.

I awe and run my fingers through his hair. "We love you too"

He stands up. "Alright... stay ten feet away from Cameron at all times"

"I'll miss youuu" I ignore him and walk out of the house.

I get him my packed car and drive to Cameron's.

"You're late!" Cameron jokes as I get out of my car, grabbing my bags.

I laugh and shrug. "Yea, sad boyfriend"

"Ah" his tone lowers. "So are we going to the mountains or what?!"

"YES!" I jump around and he laughs.