Volume 6 Chapter 5: Sanity Break

Start from the beginning

On (Y/N)'s end, he and the creature are still going at it, a series of fists and legs colliding while dashing from one place to another. After their fists collide for one last time, (Y/N) front kicks the creature on the stomach. He then jumps up then kicks the creature with a spin hook kick. The creature grabs (Y/N)'s foot. The creature then slams (Y/N) down on the ground before throwing him against the wall. 

(Y/N) clears out the cloud of dusts away by letting out a small shockwave as his body is now amplified with electricity. He then quickly dashes to the creature with lightning speed, damaging the creature continuously...

After awhile of dashing around, nonstop, the creature suddenly adapts to (Y/N)'s speed as it dashes away with the same speed as (Y/N)

After awhile of dashing around, nonstop, the creature suddenly adapts to (Y/N)'s speed as it dashes away with the same speed as (Y/N). (Y/N) stood surprised, unsuspectingly letting the creature grab his head from behind, slamming him down on the ground with incredible speed.

(Y/N) pushes its hand away then blasts the creature away with a lightning bolt, sending it up in the air. Before it could dash away, (Y/N) quickly dashes up with lightning speed to punch its gut with a charged fist, before throwing the creature on one of the shelves. (Y/N) quickly dashes down to the creature, stomping onto its face.

The creature quickly grabs (Y/N)'s foot once again as it slams (Y/N) back on the ground before stomping him on his stomach. The creature then heavily grabs (Y/N)'s face then throws him on on to a pile of fallen shelves. (Y/N) clears out the shelves by letting out a shockwave before he and the creature have a stare down. 

(Y/N): Tough guy, huh.

He stated before he and the creature begins charging at each other for another clash.

================================================================================

Meanwhile, inside the well, team RWBY and Maria are running for their lives as they turn around and run, catching up with Maria. They see daylight coming from the well, but more of the Grimm appear and block their path. Another ear-piercing scream is heard, affecting the five women. Ruby notices another tunnel entrance next to her.

Ruby: This way!

Team RWBY and Maria run into the tunnel. They continue to run through the complex underground passages while avoiding more of the Grimm's kind along the way. They then make their way to an underground room. However, Team RWBY and Maria notice a much larger group of the Grimm at one end of the room.